TCIL Instructors Recruitment 2023 | TCIL Instructors Vacancy 2023:
About Post : Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) invites online applications for the role of Instructors for its recruitment for the year 2023. Those who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this opportunity should apply online and read the full notification before submitting their application. TCIL Instructors Recruitment 2023 is a great chance for those who are looking to make a mark in the field of Telecommunications. Don’t miss this chance to be part of TCIL’s future. Apply now!
|Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL)|
Instructors Post Recruitment 2023
- Application Start : 10-03-2023
- Last Date Apply Online : 18-03-2023
- Online Test Date : Notified Soon
- Personal Interview Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.NA/-
- SC / ST : Rs.NA/-
- Application Fee Details Not Given in Official Notification.
|Post Name : Instructors||Total : 88 Post|
- Qualification : Bachelore Degree in Any Steam With ‘O’ Level Certificate. OR Bachelor Degree in Any Stream PGDCA OR MCA / BCA / BSc. IT/ B.E./ B.Tech/ M.tech.
- More Details For Read Full Notification.
- Age : 18-55 Years (Age As on 01.01.2023)
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the eligibility for TCIL?
Eligibility criteria for TCIL Recruitment 2023:
TCIL requires a variety of qualifications for potential candidates. These include a SSLC, ITI, CA, ICWA, MBA, PGDM, B.E/B. Tech, Ph.D, Graduate Degree and Post Graduate Degree. These qualifications are the most commonly requested by TCIL and demonstrate a commitment to excellence and knowledge in their respective fields.
What is the salary package of TCIL?
The average annual salary at Tcil is an impressive INR 6.7 lakhs, based on the 184 latest salaries received from various employees of the company. With these generous compensations, Tcil provides their employees an outstanding opportunity to build a successful career.