Shivraj Singh Chauhan (Chief Minister Madhya Pradesh State) has announced a scholarship program to support girls from the state. The name of this scheme is MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Form. State governments are responsible for providing cash assistance to girls who qualify under this program. Candidates who apply for this scheme and have the necessary qualifications can submit their application by 31 December. Of the month of December in 2021.
MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Form 2021
This article will provide more information about the benefits and application process. Girls must have all information regarding the scheme in order to reap the benefits. To fully understand eligibility requirements and selection processes, take the time to carefully read this article.
Additional details regarding the schemePratibha Kiran Yojana, MP of Madhya Pradesh announced the scheme in the name and title of the chief minister Madhya Pradesh to benefit girls students. This scheme will provide scholarships for girls. The scheme can be used by girls who are in their 12th grades.
MP Scholarship For Girls 2021
Many of the girls living in lower levels of poverty are finding it difficult to continue their education. This program will provide financial assistance to 12th-grade girls. The in order to allow them to follow their dreams.
For girls in their 12th year, the MP Pratibha Krin Yojana will be available to them. 12th in the first division. Girls must have the lowest income bracket. This program provides financial assistance of 500 rupees per monthly to the beneficiaries for traditional courses or Rs. 500 for the conventional course, equivalent to Rs. For medical or technical education, 775 per calendar month
MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Registration 2021
These schemes are eligible
Here are the requirements for eligibility to participate in the MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Scheme. The scheme offers many benefits to eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- A person applying for this scheme must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant can reside within the urban area of MP. the state.
- An applicant must have successfully completed class 12. The at a higher than 60%, and 1 One-st
- If you are applying for this scheme, your income must not exceed the poverty level. BPL girls can receive the financial assistance provided by this scheme.
- A valid certificate of residency must be provided by the applicant.
- After she has been admitted at an accredited school, the financial assistance under this program is provided each month to the girl student.
- To be eligible for this scheme, the applicant must have the Madhya Pradesh domicile certificate.
|Scholarship||MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship|
|Unter||Madhya Pradesh State Government|
|Application||MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Form 2021|
|Status||MP Girl Scholarship Status 2021|
MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Status 2021
The documents required for the scheme
These are the documents required for applying to an MP Pratibha Niran Yojana
- Pratibha Kiran certificate
- Income certificate for families
- Certificate of poverty under the poverty line
- Klas 10 Notes mark sheet
- Classes 12 It mark sheet
- Composite identity card
- Aadhar copy card
- Photographic copy of the ration cards
- Photo passport-sized
- Code for College Branch
- Information about bank passbook and accounts
- The current college code
All documents required to submit a scheme application must be provided by the applicant. The documents must be submitted online. Candidate must possess one copy each of these documents.
MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Form 2021
Benefits of The MP Pratibhakiran Yojana
Below are the benefits of MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana.
- The program will offer stipends to women students who want to continue their education.
- A scheme called MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana allows women who live at the bottom of income to finish their education.
- With the right education, girls can succeed. It is possible to motivate girls from different classes with stipends.
- The MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana helps girls to focus on their subject matter. With proper education, it is possible to eliminate poverty.
- Benefits of the scheme will be available to girls who completed 12th class The 12th within the 1st division.
- The MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana provides a Rs. 500 monthly stipend under the MP Pratibha Nijana. 500 per month, Rs. For female students, 775 monthly over 10 month is available.
MP Girls Scholarship. You can apply online
What are the steps to apply?
Application for the scheme is very simple. These steps will help you fill out your application.
- First, visit the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship portal 2.0 official site.
- You can navigate to “Student Corner” from the homepage. Click the link to register/register yourself in that section.
- Now, Madhya Pradesh’s scholarship portal 2.0 is open. Register to access your Aadhar card details.
- After entering the 12 digits from your Aadhar number, click on the “Proceed to Verify” button.
- You will need to verify your Aadhar card with OTP, as well as by using biometric. OTP is the best alternative. Register OTP to be certified.
- Once verification is complete, the Madhya Pradesh scholarship online application form will be available in your browser. It can also be used for applicants from SC/ST/OBC or BPL.
- Please complete the application form. You must ensure that the information you provide is accurate and trustworthy.
- Once you complete the application form, both your username and password are generated. Next, enter your username/password to log in.
- To login, you will need to use your username and password. Send the completed application form to the address below.
MP Pratibha Kiran List 2021
What is the best way to monitor an app?
These steps will help you monitor your application for a scholarship.
- Go to the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal 2.0.
- You will see a link to “track the status” at the top of this page. Click on “Track gaon ki beti/ Pratibha Kiran scheme”.
- Next, enter your registration username and academic year. Click “show the state of my application” after that. You Dashboard will show the current status of your app.
The selection process
Authorities in charge will review the completed application along with any evidence provided by applicants. The amount of the beneficiary will transfer to beneficiaries’ bank accounts if the applicant meets the eligibility requirements.