Indian Coast Guard Navik GD | Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2023 | Coast Guard Navik BD Recruitment 2023
About Post : Join Indian Coast Guard (Ministry Of Defence) and apply online to become a Navik GD, DB or Yantrik! Take this unique opportunity to serve your country and protect our coasts. All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the Coast Guard Result 2022. To apply, please read the full notification and fill out the online application form. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become part of the Indian Coast Guard!
Join Indian Coast Guard
Navik & Yantrik 02/2023 Recruitment 2023:
- Application Start : 06-02-2023
- Last Date Apply Online : 16-02-2023 Till 05:30 PM
- Last Date Pay Fee : 16-02-2023
- Exam Date : March 2023
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.300/-
- SC / ST : Rs.0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode..
|Vacancy Details Total Post : 255|
|Navik (General Duty)||Gen||88||Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a SubjectAge : 18-22 Years.Candidate Born Between : 01.09.2001- 31.08.2005Extra Age As Per Rules.|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||Gen||12||Passed Class 10th (High School) in Any Recognized Board in India.Age : 18-22 Years.Candidate Born Between : 01.09.2001- 31.08.2005Extra Age As Per Rules.|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
what is coast guard:
A coast guard or coastguard is a maritime security organization of a particular country. The term embraces wide range of responsibilities in different countries, from being a heavily armed military force with customs and security duties to being a volunteer organization tasked with search and rescue without law enforcement authority.
How to Join Indian Coast Guard 2023?
- The aspirants have to visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard at www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Find the ‘candidates’ button at the top of the homepage and click on it.
- Choose the ‘Registration/ Apply Online’ option from the drop-down menu.
- A new window to log in will open on the screen. …
- If they have not registered, they must click on ‘Create Account’.