ndian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 | Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2023:-
About Post : Indian Bank is pleased to invite applications for the post of specialist officers (SO) for the year 2023. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity by first ensuring that they have met all the eligibility criteria. Please take time to read through the full notification before applying for the post. Hurry up and don’t miss out on this great job opportunity with Indian Bank!
|IMPORTANT DATESApplication Start : 16-02-2023Last Date Apply Online : 28-02-2023Last Date Fee Payment : 28-02-2023Admit Card : Available SoonExam Date : Available Soon||APPLICATION FEEGen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 850/-SC / ST / PH : Rs. 175/-Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline Mode.|
Vacancy Details Total Post : 203
|Specialist Officer SO||Financial Analyst|
|60||Bachelor Degree / Master Degree / CA / B.Tech.For Post Wise Eligibility with Experience Details Read the NotificationAge : Post WiseAs on 01.01.2023Extra Age As Per Rules.|
CBT Exam District
- Uttar Pradesh : Prayagraj (Allahabad), Lucknow & Meerut.
- Delhi NCR : Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon.
- Bihar : Patna & Purnea.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur & Udaipur.
- Uttarakhand : Dehradun Only
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal
- Other Various State & District Available. For Details Read Notification.
|Apply Online||16 February 2023|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
what is Indian Bank SO:
Indian Bank SO 2022 is a two-stage recruitment process namely: Shortlist of applications followed by interviews or Written/ Online Test followed by Interview.
how to work india bank:
Follow these steps to understand how to get a bank job in public sector banks:
- 1. Do your research You can join a public sector or government bank as a bank clerk, probationary officer (PO) or specialist officer (SO). Only Indian nationals can secure a job in government banks. Three institutes provide an opportunity to get a government bank job: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) …
- 2. Understand the education and qualifications required …
- 3. Clear the written examination