Are you looking for all the details regarding the Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath/Agniveer recruitment/bharti? This article contains all the necessary information including the official notification, the vacancy, eligibility criteria & educational qualification, salary & pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, online application link, and more!
Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti Batch Agniveer Vayu 02/2023 – Notification Details:
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti 2023 Notification for recruiting Agniveers in the Indian Air Force through Agniveer Vayu Batch 02/2023.
Online applications for Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 batch will start from 17th March 2023 and the online examination will be conducted from 20th May 2023. Detailed notification, online application link, eligibility criteria / educational qualification, selection process, salary / pay scale, age limit & other details regarding Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti 2023 (Agniveer Vayu 02/2023) are provided below.
Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti – Scheme Details:
Agnipath is a revolutionary Human Resource Management system for the Armed Forces including for the Indian Air Force (IAF). Candidates selected through the Agnipath Scheme in the Indian Air Force (IAF) will be referred to as Agniveers Of Indian Air Force (IAF). Once registered in the Indian Air Force, these Agniveers will be supervised for four years by the Air Force Act 1950. The Indian Air Force is making efforts to recruit Agniveers from all over the country by utilising modern technology (online STAR exam and associated testing techniques), specialised rallies, and campus interviews at recognised technical colleges such as Industrial Training Institutes, NSQF, and so on. Agniveers would be a separate rank in the IAF, distinct from any other current rank.\
After four years, all Agniveers recruited in the Indian Air Force will be returned to society. However, Agniveers who have left the IAF will be given the chance to re-join the IAF in the regular cadre based on organisational criteria and policies set by the IAF. Each IAF Agniveer’s skills will be documented in a certificate that will be included in his resume. These applications will be reviewed in a transparent manner by a centralised board, and no more than 25% of the strength of the specific batch of original Agniveers will be registered in the IAF based on performance during their four-year engagement time as Agniveers.
|Organisation Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti|
|Recruitment Type||On Short Term for Four Years With Regular Appointment Opportunity|
|Recruitment Category||Defence Jobs|
Salary / Pay Scale, Perks & Other Benefits for Agniveers in Indian Air Force (IAF):
In Hand Salary for Agniveers in Indian Air Force:
- Ist year: ₹ 21,000/- Per Month
- IInd Year: ₹ 23,100/- Per Month
- IIIrd Year: ₹ 25,550/- Per Month
- IV Year: ₹ 28,000/- Per Month.
Contribution in Seva Nidhi for Agniveers in Indian Air Force:
- Ist year: ₹ 18,000/- Per Month (₹ 9,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,000 By Government)
- IInd Year: ₹ 19,800/- Per Month (₹ 9,900/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,900 By Government)
- IIIrd Year: ₹ 21,900/- Per Month (₹ 10,950/- By Agniveer & ₹ 10,950 By Government)
- IV Year: ₹ 24,000/- Per Month. (₹ 12,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 12,000 By Government)
Perks & Other Benefits for Agniveers in Indian Air Force:
- Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seve Nidhi Package on Exit from Indian Air Force after 04 years
- Agniveers of Indian Air Force will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the IAF.
- ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate. At the end of the engagement period fro Indian Air Force, a detailed Skill-set certificate will be provided to the IAF Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by them during their engagement period.
- One-time ex-gratia Rs 44 Lakhs in addition to Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of death on duty.
- One-time ex-gratia of upto Rs 44 Lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of disability on duty.
- Risk & Hardship Allowance
- Dress Allowance
- Medical Facility.
- Canteen Stores Department, (CSD) will also be payable to IAF Agniveers during their engagement period.
Educational Qualification / Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer in Indian Air Force:
Details of Educational Qualification / Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer Vayu (Agniveers recruited in the Indian Air Force through Agnipath Scheme) are provided below –
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile/ Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course) OR
- Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils
which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Subjects
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Candidates who are eligible for Science Subjects examination (based on Intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for Other than Science Subjects examination and will be given the option of taking both Science and Other than Science Subjects examinations in one sitting when filling out the online registration form.
Medical Standards for Agniveer in Indian Air Force (IAF):
General Medical Standards for Agniveer Vayu are as follows:-
- Height: Minimum acceptable height for Agniveer Vayu is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion is 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
- Complete Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Age Limit for Agniveer in Indian Air Force (IAF):
The eligible age range for IAF Agniveers will be 17.5 years to 21. There will be no relaxation in the upper age limit for various reserved categories (SC / ST / OBC etc) for Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti.
Age Limit For Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 –
- Candidate born between 26 December 2002 to 26 June 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
Selection Process for Agniveer in Indian Air Force (IAF):
Agniveer Vayu in the Indian Air Force through Agnipath Scheme will be selected through following phases –
- Phase-I Online Test: Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hours prior to the examination, which they will download, print in colour, and bring to the examination centre on the day of the online test as indicated on their respective admit cards in order to appear in the selection test. However, the name of the city and the date of the exam will be communicated to candidates in advance so that they may arrange their travel. Except for the English paper, the online test will be objective in nature, with bilingual (English & Hindi) questions. Candidates who choose both Science and non-Science subjects will take the online test in one sitting on the same system. Candidates must bring one blue/black pen and their authentic AADHAR card to Phase I testing. The following are the test specifics: –
- Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Marking pattern for online test:- (i) One mark for every correct answer. (ii) Nil (0) marks for un attempted question. (iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Phase-II: Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and Shortlisted candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated ASC. Which will also be available on IAF Portal. Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following documents:-
- Colour print out of admit card for Phase-II.
- Colour print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- Eight copies of un-attested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters. OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including certificate for sons of serving/retired/ deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates is to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase – II of the examination.
- Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature. (k) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Agniveer Vayu: Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Adaptability Test-I for Agniveer Vayu: All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
- Adaptability Test-II for Agniveer Vayu: All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
- Phase-III Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letter at respective ASCs for their medical examination at designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on specified date. Medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:-
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE/ME
- Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
- Serum Cholesterol
- Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine
- LFT- Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
- X- Ray chest (PA view)
- ECG (R)
- Tests for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.
- Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer.
Download Syllabus for Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment (Agniveer Vayu):
Subject-wise Detailed Revised Syllabus for Indian Air Force Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment Bharti is provided below –
|Agniveer Vayu – New Syllabus – English Language||Download Now|
|Agniveer Vayu – New Syllabus – Maths||Download Now|
|Agniveer Vayu – New Syllabus – Physics||Download Now|
|Agniveer Vayu – New Syllabus – RAGA||Download Now|
Download Model Paper for Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment (Agniveer Vayu):
Subject-wise Model Paper for Indian Air Force Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment Bharti is provided below –
|Agniveer Vayu – Model Paper – English Language||Download Now|
|Agniveer Vayu – Model Paper – Maths||Download Now|
|Agniveer Vayu – Model Paper – Physics||Download Now|
|Agniveer Vayu – Model Paper – RAGA||Download Now|
Application Fees for Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti:
Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway.
Important Dates for Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti (02/2023 Intake):
|Date of Notification||26.02.2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application||17.03.2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||31.03.2023|
|Online Exam Dates||20.05.2023|
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Link for Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti:
Detailed: official notification and online application link for Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti 02/2023 are provided below –
Detailed Notification – Agniveer Vayu (02/2023 Intake)
Join Job Alert Telegram Channel
What is the age limit for airforce Agniveer 2023?
17 years to 23 years
According to the Indian Air Force Agneepath 2023 PDF Notification, aspirants whose age ranges from 17 years to 23 years, are willing to apply to the Indian Air Force Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2023 can apply online for this Bharti.
What is the qualification for Indian Air Force Agniveer?
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.