CTET December 2022 Answer Key | CTET Answer Key 2022:
About Post : If you’re preparing for the Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi CTET Exam to be held in December 2022- January 2023, you can now download your admit card and check your exam city and date for 2023. Visit the link below, print your admit card and read all of the instructions carefully before the exam date. Don’t forget to take your Admit Card along when you go to the exam hall. Good luck!
Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2022
- Application Start : 30-10-2022
- Last Date Apply Online : 24-11-2022
- Last Date Pay Fee : 25-11-2022 Till 03:30 PM
- Admit Card : December 2022
- Exam Date : December 2022- January 2023
|Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.|
Valid Period Of CTET Certificate:
- The Valid Period Of CTET Qualifying Certificate For Appointment will Be For Life Time For All Category.
- There in No Restriction on The Number of Attempt a Person Can Be Take For Acquiring CTET Certificate A Person Who Has Qualified CTET May Also Appear Again For Improving Your Score.
|Eligibility (CTET) December 2022|
|Primary Stage (Class I to V)Senior Secondary OR (Its Equivalent) with at Least 50% Marks & Passed OR Appearing in Final Year Of 2 Year Diploma In Elementary Education.OR Senior Secondary (Its Equivalent) with At Least 45% Marks & Passed OR Appearing in Final Year of 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education As Per NCTE 2002 Norms ORSenior Secondary OR (Its Equivalent) with At Least 50% Marks & Passed OR Appearing in Final Year of 4 Year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OROR Senior Secondary (Its Equivalent) with at Least 50% Marks & Passed OR Appearing in Final Year Of 2 Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)Graduate & Passed OR Appearing Final Year Of 2 Year Diploma in Elementary EducationOR Graduation Degree with 50% Marks & B.Ed (Bachelor Degree in Education)|
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
- Bachelor Degree & Passed OR Appearing in Final Year of 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (By Whatever Name Known) OR
- Graduation with 50% Marks & Passed OR Appearing in 1 Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR
- Graduation with 45% Marks & Passed OR Appearing in 1 Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in Accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Senior Secondary OR (Its Equivalent) with At Least 50% Marks & Passed OR Appearing in Final Year of 4 Year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary OR (Its Equivalent) with At Least 50% Marks & Passed OR Appearing in Final Year of 4 Year B.A / B.Sc. Ed. OR B.A.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation with 50% Marks & Passed OR Appearing in 1 Year Bachelor in Education (Special Education)
- OR Graduation with 50% Marks & Passed Are Appearing 01 Year B.Ed (Special Education
|Login To Answer Key Challenge||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Check Exam City / Date (All Candidate)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download City Wise Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Online Correction/Change Exam District||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Is CTET answer key 2022 released?
The Central Board of Secondary Education has issued the CBSE CTET Answer Key 2022 on February 14, 2023. Candidates can download the CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2022 answer key from the official website at ctet.nic.in.
How to check CTET answer key 2022?
Steps to access CTET Answer Key 2022
Visit the official site of CBSE CTET at ctet.nic.in. Click on CTET Answer Key 2022 link available on the home page. Enter the login details and click on submit. Your answer key will be displayed on the screen.
Is CTET Paper 1 Difficult?
The overall difficulty level of the CTET 2022 (February 7, 2023) Paper 1 was easy to moderate. Hindi and English language sections were easy, and EVs had some questions based on current affairs. In CDP, questions from Howard Gardener, Kohlberg, Piaget, dyslexia, etc. were asked
What is a good score in CTET Paper 1?
Out of the total 150 marks, 90 marks are considered qualifying for the General category and 82 are considered qualifying or CTET cut-off for Reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC.
Is CTET validity lifetime?
CTET Certificate Validity: National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE) with approval of MoE had released guidelines regarding the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Validity Period. The validity period of TET – Teachers Eligibility Test qualifying certificate from 7 years to life with retrospective effect from 2011.