Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2023 | BOB Acquisition Officer Recruitment 2023:
About Post : Are you ready to join Bank Of Baroda as an Acquisition Officer (AO)? We are inviting eligible candidates to apply for this exciting opportunity. All interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online upon reading the full notification. Don’t miss this chance to be part of the BOB team and make a huge difference in the banking sector. Apply now for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2023!
Bank Of Baroda BOB
Acquisition Officer Recruitment 2023
- Application Start : 22-02-2023
- Last Date Apply Online : 14-03-2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 14-03-2023
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 100/-
- Pay Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay E Challan Mode.
|Vacancy Details Total Post : 500|
|Acquisition Officer AO||Gen||203||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From A Recognized University.|
Age : 21-28 Years.As on 01.02.2023Extra Age As Per Rules
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How can I join Bank of Baroda?
Bank of Baroda PO Application Form 2022
- Step 1: BOB PO Registration. Click on the new registration link. …
- Step 2: Uploading Scanned Documents. …
- Step 3: Filling the Detailed Application Form. …
- Step 4: Paying Application Fees.
What is the eligibility for Bank of Baroda job?
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Minimum Qualifying marks for UR/EWS Candidates shall be 60% of the Marks and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates, the same shall be 55% of the Marks. However, the Bank reserves the right to modify the Minimum Qualifying Marks at any stage
How can I become a Bank of Baroda Clerk?
The Bank of Baroda Clerk recruitment is carried out by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). All candidates between the ages of 20-28 can apply for the recruitment. These candidates would require a minimum of a graduation degree from a Government recognized institution