Aptus Value IPO GMP Today, Share Price, Allotment Status & dates can be checked form this page now. The following information is available: Aptus Value IPO GMPHere are the details for Gray Market, Allotment or Allotment prices. The Aptus Value IIPO GMP will become public on 10 August 2021. The company will offer equity shares at a range of Rs 346-353 per share. This article will discuss everything, including the Aptus Value Initial Public Offering (IPO), share price and allotment dates.
Aptus Valu IPO GMP
This company provides loans for individuals to buy residential property and loans against it. Through the IPO, approximately 6,45,90695 equity shares are available for purchase. This process will result in a fund raising total of Rs 2,780.crores. As a result, the company will meet its tier I capital requirements.
Investors can only offer 42 shares of equity before they are allowed to bid. After that, 42 shares must be offered in Multiples. Retail investors would need to invest a minimum of Rs 14.826 in order to invest in these 13 lots. The maximum they are allowed to invest is Rs 1,92 7,738. Qualified investors will receive at most 50%. Retail investors have a 35 percent share, while non-institutional investors get 15%.
Aptus Vale IPO Allotment
The company caters to customers who are self-employed and have a primary focus on customers with low incomes or above average incomes. Company’s ROA was 5.7% during the financial year 2021, the highest among peers. Aptus’ assets under management were the most valuable in finance at 31 March 2021.
The percentage of Aptus’s credit costs to total assets for fiscal years 2021, 2020, and 2019 was 0.14%, 0.11%, and 0.06%. The company offers loans for self-construction and home purchases, along with loans for property extensions and home remodelling. Retail customers are the only borrowers it serves, while builders and commercial property owners aren’t eligible for loans.
Check out these IPOs
Aptus Value Initial Public Offering Date
Tuesday, August 10 will be the opening day for subscriptions for Aptus Value Housing Finance’s IPO. August 12 is the closing date.
- Aptus Value Housing was given an IPO price of Rs 346-353
- Aptus Housing Finance IPO Lot Size
- To participate in an IPO, you must have at least 42 shares. Investors can also subscribe for more than that amount.
- A lot worth Rs 14.826 per share is the upper price band. Retail investors may bid on up to thirteen lots.
Aptus Housing Finance IPO Size
- The company hopes to generate Rs 2,870.5 crore by selling its initial stake. With this, the company will issue new shares worth Rs 500 crore.
- The promoters as well as existing shareholders offered to buy up to Rs 2280.05 crore.
Reserved Quotas for Institutions
For institutions, 50% of net offerings is reserved.
A 15% share will be offered to non-institutional investors. For retail investors, a share of 35 percent will be available.
Aptus Value IPO Allotment Finalisation Date
Following the August 18 finalization of the allotment rate, refunds are likely to begin on August 20, All demat accounts must be credit by August 23.
Date of Listing
A listing by Aptus Value would most likely take place on August 24.
Motives to Raising Funds
Aptus plans to use this fresh issue for capital enhancement. The proceeds from the sale will be distributed to shareholders.
Aptus Housing Finance Works
This company provides retail-oriented mortgages. The company serves primarily self-employed people in rural India and semiurban India.
Approximately 72.5 percent of the company’s AUM is in the form of loans to self-employed borrowers, with the remaining 27.5% of loans going to salaried borrowers.
The company claims a very low NPA rate and excellent asset quality.
Aptus Value Company Strengths
- In underpenetrated countries, it has strong growth potential.
- The system features an extensive asset quality management system, which spans the entire lifecycle of assets from collection to origin.
- This entity is responsible for managing the entire lending process internally.
- Because of its domain expertise, the business model is hard to replicate across borders.
- Company’s management team is experienced and stable, and its shareholders are well known.
- The company’s profitability and financial performance are the highest in their industry.
- By focusing on its social impact, the company hopes to raise the living standards of customers.
The Final Words
The IPO share allocation will be finalised on August 18, after August 12th’s close. The funds will be returned to ineligible investors on August 20,
Eligible investors will be able to receive equity shares via Demat account on August 23. Tradeable shares will start trading on August 24. For the first time, equity shares will be listed on both the BSE and NSE.