Here are the details about the AP Surya Shakti Scheme 20,21. The government of Andhra Pradesh has opened applications from candidates interested in this scheme. AP Surya Shakti Registration 2021. The application can be viewed online by the applicant. The applicant can benefit from the participation in the project.
AP Surya Shakti Scheme Registration 2021
Subsidies have been provided by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh for roof solar panels. We all know that solar technology is on the rise. With the installation of solar panels, people are able to eliminate their electricity bill. While solar panels can be costly to install, the benefits will last for many years.
Therefore, government created a subsidy scheme that will allow rooftop solar panels to be installed at every household. The installation of a photovoltaic system is now possible for all domestic customers who fall under the categories 1A and 1.B. The scheme offers many benefits to the Andhra Pradesh consumer. The scheme allows applicants to register online.
Apply online for AP Solar Panel Subsidy
This section contains information regarding eligibility. You will also find information about Andhra Pradesh Surya Shakti Yojana, as well the submission process. After using all the electricity, customers can sell excess power from the solar panels at a subsidised rate to the electricity department. The customer can then sell excess electricity back to the department after they’ve used the entire amount.
As we have said, the subsidy must be paid by the government to applicants registered under the scheme. Individual consumers will receive 10 000 Rs each for every solar panel unit that is subsidized at 60000 Rupees. Follow these steps if you want to benefit from this scheme.
Features of AP Surya Shakti Yojana 20221:
- First, Solar Panel Units are a great way for households to save energy. As the solar power generates electricity, the house can use it. The extra unit can then be sold at the public electric company. Both sides will benefit. Electricity bills need not be expensive for citizens. They can also make extra money selling additional units.
- Secondly, Setting up solar panels: The central government of India has also provided an extension to AP Surya Shakti Scheme 2021 for the setup of solar panels on the rooftop of candidate’s houses. The government also provided subsidised panels for solar panel costs.
- The scheme offers benefits to the household: This program is available for households that fall under 1A or 1B. With the assistance of the central government department, the solar panel can be mounted. The scheme subsidies would only be available to Guntur households.
|Nom of the Post||Andhra Pradesh Surya Shakti Scheme 2021|
|Launched in||SPDCL ( Southern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Worked under||The State Government of AP|
|Date when the scheme was launched||11th June 2019|
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme||Provide solar panels at a subsidised price|
|Beneficiaries||The state of Andhra Pradesh Citizen|
|Solar Panel Setup Cost||Rs. 10 Thousand|
|Apply||Get it now|
|Types of schemes||State Government|
Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (SPDCL), has all of the responsibility in managing this scheme. The government has announced various schemes for Andhra Pradesh’s development. People can benefit from various projects and can contribute to the development of AP.
Liste of documents required for the scheme
- Electricity Coverage. The household must produce details regarding their electricity usage. This department will need to verify that the household’s electricity consumption is not more than one kilowatt. The family may also be eligible for a subsidy according to government regulations.
- Residents proof: Candidates must provide evidence of residency when they register. The scheme is open to candidates from Andhra Pradesh. The benefits are for permanent residence in AP. They can present their Aadhar card, Voter ID or Ration Card as proof of permanent residence at registration.
- Property documents: This Applicant needs to demonstrate a 100-foot shadow free area. For solar panels to work, you must have full sun exposure.
- Income details: At the time of applying, the applicant will need to provide income proof. The government will then decide if the applicant is eligible for a subsidy.
Once you submit the application, the SPDCL Department will inspect your property. The SPDCL department will inspect your house and confirm all details before approving the scheme benefits. You will need to wait for a while. The department will notify you as quickly as possible about the registered number of your mobile phone.
You will need to provide documents during registration
- A Permanent Residence Certificate (or a temporary one) is required first.
- Aadhar Card is available.
- You may also need other identification proof like a Ration Card, Voter Card and PAN Card.
- Second, income proof is important.
- The third is proof of address
- Photograph of Passport Size
- Contact details
- Bank Details
The steps below will guide a candidate interested in installing solar panels.
- To receive the benefits of the scheme, applicants must first visit the official website for the AP Meeseva portal.
- This is where you can select the scheme AP Surya Shakti Yojana 2030.
- Click on the link for the scheme.
- After this, you will see a new page for registration.
- The application form can be downloaded here. Fill in all details, and then submit the form along with the documents requested during registration.
- OR, you can fill out the online application and upload your documents.
- Finally, click the submit button to send the application.