Post Name : Indian Airforce Agniveer 01/2023 Result,Admit Card:
About Post The Indian Army, Navy and Air Force are proud to announce the Agniveer Recruitment 2022 for 46,000 posts this year. This recruitment drive is open to youth aged between 17.5 – 21 years, with a minimum qualification of class 10 pass. Read the notification for complete details about the selection procedure, pay scale and other information. Those aspiring to serve their country in the Army/Armed Forces, don’t miss this opportunity and apply now!
Airforce Agniveers Vayu Intake 01/2023 Online Form
Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023
- Application Start : 07-11-2022
- Last Date Apply Online : 23-11-2022
- Exam Date : 18-24 January 2023
- Selected List : Available Soon
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.250
- SC / ST : Rs.250/-
- Pay Exam Fee Online Form Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit Details:
- Min Age : 17.5 Years
- Max Age : 21 Years.
- Age Between : 27.06.2002 to 27.12.2005
- Age Relaxation as per Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Science Subject Eligibility Details
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board with 50% Marks Aggrgate and 50% Marks in English.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility
- 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard
- Height Minimum : 152.5 CMS
- Chest Expansion : 5 CMS
|Indian Airforce Agniveer||All India, All ClassesMore Details Will be Updated Soon.|
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
|Exit After 4 Year as Agniveer in Indian Airforce – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.|
Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.
|Total Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
- Indian young people whose age is between 17.5 to 21 years can apply in this Indian Army Agniveer scheme 2022-23.
- Agniveer will allow youth to serve in the Indian Army for a period of four years.
- The candidates who become Agniveer will get 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles after 4 years.
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer in police department recruitment.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Army Agniveer will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveer in the Indian Army.
- Army Agniveer Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
- For More Details and Indian Army Agniveer Benefit Must Read the Notification.
|Download Phase II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Phase I Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam City, Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the last date for Agniveer airforce registration?
According to the Indian Air Force Agneepath 2023 PDF Notification, aspirants whose age ranges from 17 years to 23 years, are willing to apply to the Indian Air Force Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2023 can apply online for this Bharti. The online registration will start on and will close on November 2023.
What is the age limit for Air Force Agniveer 2022?
The Scheme envisions younger age profile of the Armed Forces. Is the Age eligibility criterion for enrolment under the Scheme different from the earlier practice? Ans: Candidates between 17% to 21 years of age meeting other educational, physical and medical criteria would largely be enrolled as Agniveers.
What is the salary of Air Force Agniveer per month?
Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits Agniveers will be paid a customised package of ₹30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid. Note: Agniveers will not be required to contribute to any Provident Fund of the Government.
What is the qualification of Air Force?
IAF provides opportunity for airmen with minimum 10+2 educational qualification and below the age of 27 years to become commissioned officer in Army through Army Cadet College Course. The eligibility candidate has to pass the written examination conducted by Army HQ. On passing the exam they were interviewed by SSB.