The YSR Government, which was elected on the platform, has implemented each program individually since taking office. AP Chief Minister Jagan Man Mohan Reddy announced that the sama continues. YSR Sampoorna PoshanaThis scheme will be in effect from September 7, 2021. To improve the livelihood of pregnant and lactating women, this program will provide nutritious and healthy meals.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Registration 2021
This plan also aims to implement the program in the context tribal women. With a potential total of 30 million women benefitting from the program, it would be executed by 55,607 Anganwadi centers across the state. The Anganwadi supervisors check the height and weight of all women enrolled in this program every month.
If you wish to make an online application, please download and carefully read the notification. Short information regarding the “YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2021” will be provided, such as the Scheme Benefits, Eligibility criteria, critical features of this Scheme, Application Status, Application Process, as well as other relevant information.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Free App Download
AP Sampoorna Poshana Benefits –
For a total expenditure of 307.55 million per year on 3,80,000 beneficiaries, the State government plans to spend 1,100 per month for each pregnant and lactating mother, 620 per child between 6 and 36 months, 553 per child between 36 and 72 months, and 307.55 per month for each child between 36 to 72 months. This amounts out at a total cost of 307.55 billion per annum.
- The YSR Sampoorna Poshana plan will allow the state to spend 850 monthly on pregnant women, 412 each month on children aged 6-36, and 350 each month for those aged 36-72. For a total amount of 1,555.56 billions annually on 26,36,000 beneficiaries,
- YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus will provide nutritious food to 77 Tribal Areas. This includes 52 ICDS Projects, 8 ITDAs and 8,320 Anganwadi Centres. YSR Sampoorna Poshana also covers all rural and urban areas on plain lands. It will integrate with government programs.
- THE STATE GOVERNMENT INSERT the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus & YSR Sampoorna Poshana programmes, which offer supplementary nutrition via Anganwadi to combat malnutrition among mothers and babies.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Anganwadi Login
- Around Rs. This program would provide nutritious meals for approximately 1,900 crore people annually.
- Women who are pregnant, mothers-to-be, and young children less than six years old can participate in the YSR Sampoorna Poshana scheme, which provides nutritious meals
- Check out this article to learn more about the advantages women can get from the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Schemes and Sampoorna Poshana Plus Schemes
- Between the ages 6 and 36, 600 rupees would be spent by government on every infant (recipient).
- Eligible children will each receive an egg, two-hundred milliliters (or more) of milk per month and one hundredg of Balamrutham in every thirty days. These will all be delivered to their homes through Home Ration.
- Between the ages 36 and 72, each infant would receive 560 rupees from the government.
- Every child receiving this package will be provided with 25 days of hot cooking food, as well as 15 grams oil and 75 grams of Dal daily. Also, the recipient children will also receive daily payasam for vegetable, biscuits, ladoos and cakes for feeding 25 days at AWS.
- Hot cooked meals will be provided to pregnant women and mothers who are lactating throughout the pregnancy.
- In addition to receiving 2kgs or more of multi-grain atta, the beneficiaries will be given 500 grams groundnut chips on their 2nd week.ndEach week 500g of ragi flour, jaggery and 500g Till Laddu are provided. Weekly take-home meals and food at AWS facilities will also be available.
|Scheme||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme|
|Unter||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|This was introduced by||Hon’ble CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji|
|App||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme|
|Online application||Sampoorna Poshana Scheme Online Apply|
Criteria for YSR Sampoorna Poshan eligibility
Are qualified beneficiaries able to apply directly through the portal for the program?
- The program is not available online.
- We will now examine the requirements to be eligible for the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme.
- You should carefully read this section to ensure that the program is beneficial for you.
- Sampoorna Poshana provides financial support to nursing mothers and pregnant women.
- Sampoorna Poshana scheme is open to all children younger than six.
- To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must reside permanently in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
How to apply for the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
- Official website says that the Andhra Pradesh government is set to launch the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana plus Scheme starting September 1, 2020.
- This program will be implemented by the state to provide healthy meals for pregnant tribal women and new mothers, as well as children of low-income families.
- A state sponsored initiative is the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus.
Anganwadi personnel would gather the data through the enrollment of all children and mothers eligible.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Application Form 2021
- Anganwadi staff needs to conduct an extensive survey in order for all children and women eligible to enroll in the program.
- All children from six months through six years old, as well as pregnant and nursing mothers must enroll in the AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
- In order to track service delivery, names and contact information will be added into Common Application Software (CAS).
- The date of birth and gender of the kid at the time of registration in AWC and the child’s monthly height and weight data must be appropriately recorded in CAS.
- Each child’s growth (height and weight) will be measured at the Anganwadi center every month.
- Anganwadi workers will be working together with ASHAs and AnMs to ensure all SUW/ MAM/ SAM children are evaluated by Medical Officers at Primary Health Care Centers (PHCs), in order to find any underlying malnutrition.
- The AWW/Supervisor provides the ASHA/ANM/MO a listing of all SUM/SAM/MAM kids who have been identified by (PHC).
- Pregnant women’s weight will be checked at the Anganwadi center once a month and documented in the Centralized Archive System (CAS).
- Inform pregnant and nursing mothers about how to eat the energy- and protein-rich take-home food without sharing it with other family members.
- Let’s take a look at the application process for becoming a member of the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme. This treatment is available to pregnant women and nursing mothers as well as children.
- Anganwadi workers assigned to specific locations conduct campaign in that region to collect information on the beneficiaries eligible.
- The survey asks for information about pregnant mothers and nursing moms as well as children 6 to 6 years of age.
- You can register online for the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2020 at navasakam.gov.in. (Registration Form YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2020).
- To offer service delivery, the Anganwadi Workers enter the beneficiary lists and all survey data into an online database.
- The Anganwadi workers in each community monitor the development of breastfeeding and pregnant women.
- Finalization of the AWS Centers’ list will be done by the supervisors.
Once the data on growth is available, beneficiary children and mothers will receive all the supplies they need in their homes or Anganwadi Centers.