YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2021 job Notification get online at drysrkv.ap.gov.in AP Kanti Velugu Helpline number, phase 3 new login details. Recently, the job notice for 34 Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistances posts was issued by YSR Kanti Velugu. APCOS will recruit the candidates. The board will assign the candidates to work on an outsourced basis for one-year. Candidates may apply through YSR Kanti VeluguPlan.
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2021
Candidate interested in applying for this job should carefully read the notification. Apply online for the available posts before 30Th June 2021. All qualified and interested applicants are welcome to apply. The latest notice from the board regarding recruitment is available to candidates.
This article contains the information as published by the Board for candidates seeking to fill vacant posts. The eligibility requirements, education qualifications, age, as well as other details, should be reviewed by candidates. You can find the most recent notification as well as details regarding job notifications in Andhta Pradesh. Find all information about the AP Kanti Velugu Scheme online.
YSR Kanti Velugu Login
Eligibility criteria for YSR Kanti Velugu – Minimum age for a candidate to be eligible for the position is 18 years. Candidates must have all required qualifications, as specified by the board. Candidate must be a graduate of Andhra Pradesh Govt. These candidates must have been admitted to recognized colleges or institutions. Candidates must complete the online application. The board may reject any candidate that does not meet these criteria.
Vacant posts category
Here is the official list of vacant posts notified to the board.
- A vacant position is available for OC general.
- One position is available for OC PH Visually Handicapped.
- BC-A general has one vacant post
- BC B Women Local has one vacant post
- BC B General Local has one vacant post
- BC C General Local has one vacant post
- BC D Women are eligible to apply for one vacant post
- BC E Women have one vacant post
- SC General category has two open posts
- ST General local has 2 vacant positions
- One position is available for OC Women PH Hearing Impaired.
YSR Kanti Velugu Documents required
You must submit the enclosed documents along with your application in person, or registered mail to Kurnool’s district office for Medical and Health Officers. The Gazetted officer should attest the certificates. You will need to attach copies of all certificates along with your application.
- Klas 12ThS.S.C Marks memo, marksheet
- Intermediate with MPC/Bi. Marksheet for PC
- Candidat registration certificate in A.P Paramedical Board
- If applicable, caste certificate. Tahsildar/MRO should issue the caste certificate.
- All certificates of qualification between the classes 4Th• 10ThThis. Candidats who have done private studies should obtain the Tahsildar Certificate for Classes 4ThTo 10Th
- Candidat applying to this category must present a physical disability certificate (SADAREM CERIFICATE).
- Certificate for ex-servicemen if the applicant applies under this category.
- A passport-sized image of the candidate should be attached to the application. You must attest to the authenticity of your photo.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 300 to Kurnool’s Direct Medical and Healthcare Officer.
- The candidate may possess a certificate of diploma in optometric technician or other certifications.
|Schema||Kanti Velugu Scheme|
|Unter||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|By||Hon’ble CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji|
|Register||YSR Kanti Velugu Login Phase 3|
YSR Kanti Velugu Helpline Number
Notification for vacant positions will be sent on 18ThThe board will be reopening March 2021.
- Last date for offline application submission is 27ThMarch 20, 2121.
- 31It is possible toMarch 2021
- Final list to be prepared by 5.ThApril 20, 2121
- Dist. The final list will be approved by Dist.ThApril 20, 2121
- By 9:01 pm, appointment letters will be sent to the chosen candidateThApril 20, 2121
Dr. Y.S.R Kanti Velugu invited applicants to fill vacant positions of Paramedical Ophthalmic Aids (PMOAs) These are the qualifications as stated by the Board
- Candidates applying for the position should register with Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Board.
- A candidate must have an intermediate in MPC/ Bi. With-
- An accredited institute offers Paramedical Optometric Assistants courses.
- SC Optometry Course from an Accredited Institute
- A recognized institution offers a diploma in optometry.
- An accredited institute offers the diploma of optometric technician.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh should recognize all the institutes.
Remuneration will be paid to the chosen candidate at Rs. 1500 per month.
Criteria for age
As stated by the board, age is a factor of underage
- The age limit for general categories is 42 years.
- Candidates from the SC, BC or ST reserved categories have a 5 year upper age limit than general candidates.
- Age limit for candidates with physical handicaps is 10 years higher than the general category.
What are the steps to submit your application for the positions?
All candidates must submit their applications via offline mode.
- The candidate must first visit the official site of the board.
- Search for job openings on the homepage.
- Click on Apply for Application Form to download the form. Candidats should complete all required information and submit exactly the same form that is available online.
- Any other form than that displayed on the portal will be rejected by the board. You should keep the application form in its original format. It will not be accepted if there are any errors or discrepancies in the form.
- You must submit the application along with any required documents and certificates via registered mail or personally.
- Kurnool’s District Medical and Health Officer is the address to submit the application and supporting documents.
- Before 27th, the applicant must submit his application either in person or via registered post to Kurnool District Medical and Health Officer Kurnool.ThMarch 20, 2121.
- On the cover of the application, candidate should write “Application for the post of Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant (PMOA) under Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Programme”.
- The candidate must include all required documents and certificates. Otherwise, the applicant’s application will be denied.
YSR Kanti Velugu Mode of Selection
We will explain below the process of selecting vacant positions.
Total marks of the candidate’s profile are 100.
From 100 marks, 45 are for marks in the academic qualification, and 45 are for marks in the technical examination. The remaining 10 are weight-age marks. Each year, the candidates will receive 1 mark.
When selecting candidates to fill the vacant position, the Andhra Pradesh state reservation and subordinate service rule 1996 will apply.
Kurnool is the District selection committee that will select candidates. As follows are the members of the selection committee.
The selection committee will have a chairperson in the district collector, and a joint collector (Development), as the member convener. Along with DPM(DBCS), the active members of the committee will include the district health officer and medical representative.
The Board will make the final decisions regarding the selection of candidates.
Candidats applying to the position of Paramedical Ophthalmic assistant (PMOA), must include a demand draft for the amount Rs. Only 300