Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021 apply online cm.telangana.gov.in TS Dalit Bandhu Pathakam registration process benefits eligibility. K Chandrasekhar Rao is the chief minister for Telangana. He recently declared that the government would spend Rs. 80, 000 crores on Rs. In the form of different schemes, 1 lakh crore for Dalit Bandhu This will be India’s biggest direct benefit transfer scheme. It will provide the following: TS CM Dalit Bandhu schemeThe state’s Dalit community is being lifted up.
Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021
Pilot implementation of the scheme in Huzurabad Assembly Constituency will take place. Details of the plan have been discussed and approved by government officials. Many idealistic and opposing parties have criticised the scheme.
More about the scheme – K Chandrasekhar Rao, Chief Minister of Telangana State, spoke at a Pragathi Bhawan review about the situation with the Dalits. He also discussed how the government is losing their trust in them. It was the fault of both the previous ruling state government and the central, which did less to help the community.
Online Application for TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme
While Dalits make up a significant and important part of India’s community, they are often treated discriminatorily by landowners or money lenders. India has progressed a lot since Independence, but the Hindu caste system still treats Dalits as an outcast and makes it difficult for them to be treated with dignity.
Telangana’s latest flagship program is called Dalit Bandhu. This welfare program aims to empower the state’s Dalit communities. This scheme encourages Dalit families towards entrepreneurial endeavors and provides financial aid of Rs. 10 lakhs through a direct benefit transfer, which will also be the country’s biggest direct benefit transfer scheme, as the cash will be directly sent to the bank accounts of the families.
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Registration 2021
- State budgets also include money that has been approved for funding Dalit programs and empowering schemes. The CM called an all-party meeting on June 25, 2021 with representatives and leaders of Dalit communities.
- 11.900 Dalit families were selected from 119 assemblies constituencies to receive Rs. 10. lakh. The monetary assistance came without any guarantee from the bank.
- A first Dalit empowerment program has been approved for Rs. 1.200 Crores. 200 Crores will be used to fund the pilot project in Huzurabad.
|Scheme||Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Unter||Telangana’s State Government|
|Initiated by||Hon’ble CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Family members of the Dalit community|
|Benefits||To empower Dalit bandhus|
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Pathakam
The scheme has many benefits
- This scheme is designed to offer opportunities for Dalit families.
- A Dalit community, a community that is backward in the state of India, will receive financial aid to help them and their families have a better tomorrow.
- The state’s unemployment rate is high among Dalit communities. This scheme will encourage entrepreneurship.
- The Dalit Community Scheme has been empowered with 1200 crores.
- This welfare program is for the Dalit community.
- Monitoring the scheme will be done by Telangana State CM.
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Application
What area is the scheme being implemented in?
- In order to give better opportunities to Dalits and raise their standard of living, the CM decided to make the Huzurabad Assembly Constituency scheme a polit-based implementation.
- If it’s implemented in the Huzurabad Assembly Constituency with success, the knowledge gained will then be used to spread the program across the whole state.
- It will launch in phases. A survey was also carried out by officials by visiting all colonies to gather the views of the members of the Dalit family.
- After all, the scheme was launched to benefit the Dalit community. It is therefore important that the entire Dalit community supports the scheme.
- To help Dalits understand the motives and purposes of this scheme, the government has announced an orientation program.
- On July 26, 427 Huzurabad assembly women and men were invited to the orientation program.ThTwo men and two ladies from each village attended the program, as well municipal staff and fifteen resource people.
- In the programme, all details regarding implementation and monitoring were provided.
- After the evaluation of the project, the state will prepare a safety deposit for all beneficiaries.
Eligibility criteria for the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme
These are the criteria applicants must follow to qualify for the scheme.
- The scheme applicant must be a Telangana resident permanent.
- Dalit communities should be represented by the applicant for this scheme.
- The eligibility criteria for the scheme applicant should not exceed the poverty line.
The scheme requires documentation
The following documents are required for you to apply to the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Proof for residential use
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
How can I navigate to the beneficiary list of the scheme?
- Follow these steps to find out if you are on the beneficiary lists.
- First visit the Telangana State government’s website.
- On the homepage, there will be an option “Beneficiary list for Dalit scheme”.
- Please fill in the following details.
- You can now search for your name on the beneficiary list.
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Portal
The financial assistance for the families of Dalits will not require a bank guarantee. In previous government schemes, the poor were required to provide bank guarantees. This made people distrust the government. People should not be able to owe any government scheme. For obvious reasons, people who are part of the lower social classes cannot provide bank guarantees.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2020 is not a loan that was given to Dalit communities. They do not need to repay it. This scheme has eliminated intermediates. Benefits in the form monetary aid will be sent directly to beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
This scheme will encourage entrepreneurship. The government will make special reservation for Dalits in licensed businesses to promote this scheme. For Dalit persons who wish to obtain a license for Wine shops, Fertilizer stores, or other shops, there will be a reserved category.
You will have a wide range of options. It will make it easier for residents to obtain the license. The community can open hotels, tiffin centres, restaurants, and rice mills. They also have the option to grind, steel, or cement.
A new fund for Dalit citizens will be established to protect their interests against future hardships. Permanently, this fund will be known as the Dalit Security Fund. The district collector will manage this fund. This security fund will require the beneficiary to deposit the required amount and will issue an electronic card with a chip ID.
This card allows government officials to track success with the scheme.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Application Procedure
- This scheme was launched by Telangana’s Government for the benefit of Dalit communities that were neglected by previous governments and society.
- The scheme’s details are not yet fully understood. Telangana’s government has yet to announce any official procedures.
- Soon, the official announcement about the registration of this scheme will become available. The government is providing monetary aid to 11900 families, each 100 strong from the 119 state constituencies.
- Most likely, the application process will be done online as well as offline.