Tamil Nadu’s government is committed to the well-being and welfare of its students. In Tamil Nadu, Shri Edappadi K Palaniswami is the Chief Minister. The government of the state has therefore introduced a scheme. TN Free Laptop Scheme2021. This allows students to easily learn about their courses and access study-related materials. This scheme is also available to students in higher secondary education.
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Registration
Online classes were also used to start classes last year due to the outbreak of coronavirus. This was done in order for students and their families to be protected from this fatal disease. Students need more than just an internet connection to take online classes. They also require a smart system that allows them to learn and expand their knowledge. The Tamil Nadu government released Tamil Nadu Laptop Yojana 2021.
This scheme is designed to provide digital services for students from poor households. As their parents can not afford these kinds of gadgets, the government has come forward to help them with their child’s development. This scheme is only available to Tamil Nadu students in 10th and 12th grades.
Apply Online for the TN Laptop Scheme
The government invited interested students to submit applications. The TN government received many applications both online and offline. Online mode. The second is offline. Therefore if you haven’t filled the application yet. Here are the details for the TN Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Registration.
All interested students should fill in their application forms as soon as they can. The government will no longer allow students to use the laptops once they have been distributed. All we know is smart gadgets are the demand of today’s world. The digital media allows us to access everything. Why do students struggle to deal with the new technology?
Form 2021 TN Govt Laptop Scheme
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Features :
- This scheme was created by the State Government of Tennessee to provide modern technology for the students who are less fortunate.
- This scheme is designed to help students learn how to use the computer.
- The benefit of this program allows students to learn effectively with the use of a computer.
- The internet has enabled the advancement of all things in the world, and now our students are able to take advantage of this technology.
- There are also many applications that can be used to teach.
- This is good news for students who are learning. However, they may also be able to use this for online bookings for tickets on trains and buses as well as for air ticket reservations.
- This allows students to enhance their skills by viewing videos of professional courses online.
|Name of the scheme||TN Free Laptop Scheme for 2021|
|Initiated||Shree Edappadi K. Palaniswami is the Chief Minister for Tamil Nadu.|
|Worked under||The Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme||To provide laptops for no cost|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Students in TN State’s 10th and 12th Classes|
|Official Website||You can find it here|
Specification for Laptops Free of Charge by the Tennessee Govt
For students, the registration process is now underway. Online registration is easy for students. The online registration process brings transparency into the systems of government officials. They can check their status online by using the reference number provided during registration. This can be used as an incentive to students in Tamil Nadu.
|Specification for a Free Laptop Under the Scheme of TN|
|Laptop brand name||HP|
|Its screen size||14-inch screen|
|Name of the system||ELCOT PC|
|Mark Price for Laptop||250,0000 Rupees|
|Type of system||X86|
|Name of processor||Intel Pentium Dual Core|
|RAM||2 GB DD-R3 SDRAM @ 1066 MHz Speed|
|Laptop warranty||1 year|
|Disk Hard||Minimum 160 GB|
|Systems Manufacturer||AMD Processor|
|Pre-Installed Software||Microsoft Office and Adobe are available in TN Schemes|
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Online Apply
The government may initiate different schemes from time to time for citizens living in TN. To enjoy these benefits, candidates must register according to state guidelines. We will need to give details about the program, the specifications of laptops, the eligibility conditions and a list of documents to complete the application process.
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Programme Eligibility Criteria 2020
- First, an applicant should have been a student in either class 10th (or class 12th) for at least one year.
- The student must then be a Tamil Nadu permanent citizen.
- This scheme also gives preference to students who are from Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe groups.
- The applicant must also present their certificate of passing from prior class examinations.
- This scheme requires that students enrolled in this program should only be attending a Government school or government-aided schools from Tamil Nadu.
Registering documents are required
- Aadhar Card is required as well
- Then School Identification
- You will also need to provide proof of residency from the TN state
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- More Admission Proof
Application form 2021 for the TN Free Laptop Scheme
You can apply online to the TN Free Laptop Scheme
- The first thing applicants need to do is visit the Official Site of the relevant department.
- Your homepage was displayed after that.
- Here is the link to register for the TN Free Laptop Scheme 2021.
- You can click on this link to go to the new page with the registration form.
- Then, complete the registration form. Also, be sure to attach any documents with your application.
- Last, click on the submit to confirm your registration.
- You will now need to log in to the official site with your username and password that you have created using the process above.
- You can also enter your captcha code into the field below and then click the Login button.
- Then, fill out the remainder of the application form. Upload the documentation required here.
- Upload your passport size photo and sign in this format, if necessary.
- Once you have completed the registration, hit the submit button.
- You can take a copy of your application form in case you have to print it. This form can also be printed.
The details of the Beneficiaries List will soon be available on this Official site.