PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2021 online process can be checked online at official portal, Rs 50000/- application form & status. The central government has started PM Balika anudan Yojana as a positive initiative. You can find the below PM Balika AnudanScheme: All families below poverty line will receive Rs.50,000 from the central government to help them marry two girls of BPL families.
Prime Minister NarenderModi announced the scheme which provides financial support for widowed and BPL-class families Rs.50,000 to marry two daughters, and Rs.50,000 to assist two girls of BPL households. The scheme will cover both children if there are 2 girls in the family.
There will only be two girls covered if there are more than one girl child. You should carefully review the eligibility criteria. Legally adopted girls are also eligible for the scheme. Central government will issue notifications about the scheme.
Register online for the PM Balika Anudan Scheme
A lot of parts in India consider having a daughter as a burden or curse. Many people who live below the poverty line are unable to get enough monetary assistance for the weddings of their daughters, such that they don’t want to have a girl child. We still have many cases of female feticide, and female infanticides.
To overcome this problem, the central government has launched a new scheme called “PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2021”. The government has launched several schemes for girl child. The PM Balika Anudan Yojana registration 2021 initiative of the central government provides grants and incentives to those families who have girl children or are living below the poverty level.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Form in Hindi
If you are interested in applying for this scheme, please read through the entire article. You will find information on online applications, registrations, eligibility criteria, as well as the application process.
The scheme’s key features
- Central Government of India initiated the PM Balika anudan Yojana program.
- The scheme benefits the girls from families living below the poverty level.
- For a maximum of two girls from BPL families, the central government will offer financial support of Rs.50,000.
- This scheme is available in all parts of India.
- A financial aid of Rs.50,000 will be provided to two daughters of widowed mothers from general-category BPL families.
- For girls aged over 18, financial aid will be available for their marriage.
- All financial assistance will be transferred to beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
- Only one grant may be used to marry the daughters.
- The scheme also benefits girls who have been adopted legally by BPL-category families.
- The scheme can only be used by two children of girls.
|Yojana||PM Balika Anudan Yojana|
|Unter||India’s Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Little girls from poverty families:|
|benefits||Assistance for marriage|
|Online Checkout||PM Balika Anudan apply online|
|Official portal||Here are the details|
PM Balika Anudan YojanaRegister online
These are the goals of PM Balika anudan Yojana-
- Its main purpose is to provide protection and empowerment for women living in BPL-category families.
- BPL members will get financial aid of Rs.50,000. This will help the families to arrange for their daughter’s weddings.
- For girl children adoptive by BPL-category families, the grant is also available.
- It will encourage the births of girls in this country, which otherwise is unstable and disorganized.
- Families with financial hardship will be eligible for the subsidy.
- Families will receive medical attention and financial aid when the BPL families marry the girl child.
PM Balika Anudan yojana Eligibility criteria –
- A family’s annual income must not exceed Rs15000 each year.
- This scheme’s beneficiaries should not be directly beneficiaries of any other scheme for girl children.
- Beneficiaries of this scheme are daughters from BPL-category families.
- Each parent should work as a contractor for at least one-year. The salary must be deposited.
- A BPL family with two girls children is eligible.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Benefits –
- The scheme will hep the BP; category families who do not have sufficient money to finance their daughter’s marriage.
- All issues related to the marriage of girl child into a BPL-category family will be minimized.
- Encourage and promote the birth of girls.
- BPL families will receive a grant of Rs.50,000 for up to two daughters. 100,000.
- Families that are beneficiaries must only use the amount granted for the marriage of the girl child.
- The scheme covers a girl child adopted legally by a BPL family.
प्रधानमंत्री बालिका अनुदान योजना फॉर्म 2021
BPL families will receive the grant. These documents are required by the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of caste for the family
- Family income certificate (less than Rs.15000 a year)
- Bank account details
- Card for wedding
- Ration card
- Certificate of birth for a girl child
- Photograph of Passport Size
- Residence proof or Domicile Certificate
Here are the steps to apply for the PM Balika Anudan Yojana
The scheme has not yet been officially announced. The official launch date for registration will be announced by the central government. Soon, the applicants to the scheme will receive an invitation to apply. This scheme will be available to every girl in the country. It may take time for it to become effective.
All applicants who wish to apply should carefully read the information regarding eligibility and the benefits.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Portal
The PM Balika Anudan Yojana program is an initiative of the central government to benefit daughters from the Below poverty line. You can apply online for a marriage grant.
- To apply for the grant, first visit the official site.
- The applicant must click on “New Registration” once he/she has logged onto the official website. Candidats should specify the type of caste and category to which they are applying.
- The application form should now be displayed on your screen. Fill out the application carefully.
- Then print and complete the form.
- This grant can be used for Uttar Pradesh BPL households. You must have a hardcopy of this form. Then, you should go to the District Backward Classes Welfare officer. Send the completed form to the address provided and receive the confirmation.
Further information about the scheme
Only the mother of the girl child can be married. A family with two girls will get the same grant.
A certificate of income must be provided by the beneficiary family. Income should not exceed Rs 15,000 PA. While the official site for applying to the scheme is not yet online, the central Government will soon launch the website. Keep checking back.
दोस्तों आवेदन करने के लिए अभी केंद्र सरकार द्वारा कोई भी आधिकारिक पोर्टल शुरू नहीं किया है. अगर आप आवेदन करना चाहते हैं तो थोड़े समय के लिए रुकना पड़ेगा. जैसे ही योजना के लिए पोर्टल शुरू किया जायेगा आपको इस लेख के माध्यम से सूचित किया जायेगा.