Harishchandra Yojana Application form 2021 has available online. The state government of Odisha has initiated this new scheme. Everyone knows that covid19 is a critical issue in India. Harishchandra Yojana – Especially poor and middle-class families. The State Government as well the Central Government of India have tried to limit the coronavirus’s impact. Despite this, India has seen an increase in coronavirus cases.
Odisha Harischandra Yojana Form 2021
The State Government of Odisha launched the Odisha Harishchandra Yojana 2020 to provide financial aid for poor people in order to pay the final rites of loved ones/family members. The scheme includes cremation for the unclaimed corpse. Funds have been provided by the Chief Minister Relief Fund to support the loved ones of the deceased.
We have witnessed daily deaths in this country due to the Covid19 epidemic. Due to financial difficulties, many people of poor backgrounds have been unable to carry out the last rites for their family members. Coronavirus is a time when the government attempted to support people in any way possible. However, some things cannot be controlled by the government. These families are poor and in need of help. The government helps them by performing the funeral rituals for their loved ones.
Odisha Harischandra Scheme Apply online
Harishchandra Sahayta Yojana-2021 is open for registration. The Harishchandra Yojana Application-2021 can be downloaded online in pdf format. This application is also available in offline format. Online mode is faster than the offline method.
Through the Chief Minister Relief Fund portal, Harishchandra Yojana’s service is available in 16 Odisha districts. The state government’s efforts to help people in need are also appreciated. The government also announced the Mahaprayan Initiative in Odisha.
Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Online Apply
Mahaprayan requires that the state government provides a vehicle for family members to take the corpse to their cremation sites or burial places. To make the program more efficient, vehicles were also made available in private hospitals and public hospitals. This allows poor families to use the vehicles for last rituals or reaching their cremations.
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Harishchandra Yojana 2021|
|Launched in||Naveen Patel, Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Work under||The State Government of Odisha|
|Financial help by||Odisha’s Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF).|
|They have many benefits||Tp finances the family to help with last rites.|
|Amount Sanctioned||Rural Areas: Rs. 2 Thousand|
|Urban Areas: Rs. 3000|
|Beneficiaries||People of Odisha,|
|Schema Type||State Level|
|Official Website||Here are the details|
Odisha Harishcandra Scheme Form in Odia
Feature of Harishchandra Yojana Odisha 2021 :
- This scheme allows a family with a low income to perform the final rites for a deceased family member.
- Covid19 has caused financial problems for many people. The government helped the people in this program financially.
- For providing financial assistance, the Chief Minister Relief Fund assumed responsibility.
- For poor families, vehicle services are also available to help them reach the cremation and burial places of their relatives.
- Applications forms are now available online and offline. online, and then offline.
- A family member may pay the respect of their loved one without having to worry about financial difficulties.
- An area has determined how much money has been given to the last rites.
- The amount provided under the scheme is 2 000 Rupees. For Urban areas, it is 3 thousand Rupees.
The Harishcahndra Yojana-2021 amount will vary depending on the location. Families of two thousand rupees have been provided financial support in rural areas. In urban areas, financial assistance has been given to families of 2 thousand rupees after the deaths of loved ones. The fund, which is estimated to be close to Rs 14 Crore in size, has been used for the benefit of people in Odisha State through CMRF.
Orissa Harishchandra Online Application
Odisha Harishchandra Yojana 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
- Firstly, this scheme has applicable in Odisha state only. So the applicant must be a resident permanent of Odisha.
- Second, this scheme showed poor families who were considered for the yojana. Therefore, the income per family of an applicant must meet the criteria for poor families.
- If the plan is for the family of a deceased person, the family members should come from Odisha only.
Direct Bank Transfer (DBT), will send the beneficiary the money. The family is able to do the necessary rituals in order for their loved one’s cremation. They would appreciate this assistance. The government is making good efforts to help them, as they’ve already had to deal with their financial problems and lost a family member.
Odisha Harishchandra Schem 2021: Document required
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- BPL Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Address Evidence
- Passport Photo
- Death certificate
Odisha Harishchandra Registration Form 2021
These are the steps you need to take in order to submit your Odisha Harishchandra Application form 2021:
- First, applicants should visit the official website of the department.
- They will then be taken to the homepage of the official site.
- Click on Apply Online to go to the Homepage option.
- This is a brand new chapter.
- You can also use the online registration form to submit your application.
- Then fill out the required details such as your Personal Information and your mobile number.
- Send the documents scanned to the email address along with the application.
- Once again, please verify all details that you have provided in your application.
- Next, click the submit button.
- After receiving your completed registration form, the financial credit will be issued.
After the department receives your application. They will then verify your application to provide assistance for the families in need. The government of Odisha states will then approve the area-wise amount.