Everything is now possible online, including registrations for documents and benefits. The Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi announced an innovative scheme to provide an online platform. Namo E Tablet Yojana2021 The use of online media has been increasing due to the coronavirus. Now, children can take classes via their smartphone or laptop computer.
Namo Tablet Yojana list 2021
The central government has begun Namo E Tablet Registration 2021. In response, the government has invited students to apply. Digital Education is expected to be very popular by 2021. If you haven’t filled the application form yet, then do register yourself by submitting your application. Refer to our article for the specifications of Namo E tablets.
Additionally, students registered in college who passed the 12th-class examination have received the tablet. The main goal of the scheme is to inspire students in the field of education. Due to the pandemic last year, schools closed and education was cut off for a while. However, students from low-income families are unable to afford it. Because the tablet’s price was determined by 11,000 Rs, the government cannot decide its cost.
NAMO Tablet Yojana Status 2021
These students were therefore helped by the government who provided them Namo tablets for a low price. It’s a kind of registration fee with the help of that they can have their own tablet. The role of technology will be crucial in the 2021 year. One more thing is that we now depend upon the latest technologies.
Programmers have made every day a new version of an application or a new version available. You can also find various portals, websites and other systems in our country that have been launched to facilitate the country’s development. The government also has increased transparency for the citizens in its official government functions. This is why we are able to share information from the government about their tablet scheme.
Gujarat Free Tablet Yojana Status 2021
Namo E Tablet Registration 2021 Key Points
- Students who were admitted to college in the first year must be issued a 7 inch Namo E tablet by the government.
- The price for tablets is reduced to 11,000 rupees by this program, which applies only to eligible students. The tablet’s market price is 8 000 rupees. The government provided the tablet for a low price.
- The final cost for students is just 1000 Rupees. Gujarat’s state government will pay the remainder of the cost of the tablet.
- Students are encouraged to pursue higher education through this program. Therefore, about 3.5 million tablets were distributed to beneficiaries by the government.
|Name of the Scheme||Namo E Tablet Registration 2021|
|Started by||Shree VijayRupani, Chief Minister Gujarat|
|Worked under||Gujarat State Government|
|Take advantage of this scheme||For a mere 1000 Rupees, you can get a tablet.|
|It is possible to apply the scheme||In Gujarat State|
Gujarat Namo Tablet Suchi 2021
This scheme is also part of Mukhyamantri Swvlamban. Students who are interested should fill out the form following the step-by-step process outlined in this post. Shree VijayRupani, a Gujarati state minister has created the program to provide an opportunity for students of needy families. Students can now study online and can also use the laptop to access more information.
|Namo Tablet Specification :|
|Name of Tablet||Namo Tablet|
|Procesor||1.3 GHz MediaTek Chipset Quad Core|
|Market price||Rs. 8 Thousand to Rs. 9 Thousand|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Sim card option||Yes|
|Display Screen||7 inches|
|There is also a camera on the front||0,3 MP|
|Camera Rear||2 MP|
|Garanty||You will also receive 1 Year of Warranty on your handset|
|For accessories in the box, you have 6 months|
|Manufacture||Lenovo / Acer|
Namo Free Tablet Yojana List 2021
If a student is having trouble finding the online application process, Students can visit the college or institute where they are able to apply. This authority will then keep the record of registration and submit it to any department that is part of the Gujarat government. Following coordination with the concerned government department, distribution of tablets to eligible students has taken place.
Namo Tablet Eligibility Criteria online
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State at the beginning.
- The family income for the student applicant should not exceed 1 Lakh rupees per annum.
- Applying should therefore be of Below Poverty Line family (BPL).
- Students must also pass the 12th class this academic year. Also, students must be accepted in the first year at an accredited college or university.
Registering requires a document
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile proof or Permanent Residence Certificate
- You can also get a Voter ID card
- Address proof
- BPL Certificate is also available.
- This is Photo ID Proof
- Income proof
- Additionally, the 12th class scorecard/marksheet
- You will need to get a certificate of admission for the first year.
- If applicable, caste certificate
Namo Table Yojana Application Status
Here are the steps to complete Namo E tablet Application Form 2021
- First, visit the Official Site of the Portal of Authority.
- To enroll in the scheme, students must visit their school or college before they do this.
- The college will then register you for Namo E Tablet Registration 2020.
- The college will then send a list of eligible candidates to the department via the Official Website.
- The college’s unique id is used to log in to the portal.
- Click on Add New Students to continue.
- The application form will be displayed on a separate page.
- They will need all information about the student, such as name, birth date, class, and caste.
- The student will be able to enter the board or seat number that was given to him/her in admission.
- Also, a 1000-rs amount must be presented to the head college. Then they must provide proof of registration by providing a receipt.
- You can also get this money from your college along with your id.
- The receipt number, date and time should then be added to the website.
Namo Tablet Yojana List 2021 – You can check application status and beneficiary list by visiting the official portal
After all of the steps have been completed, your tablet will be delivered to you. You will soon receive your tablet at the appropriate department.