Many schemes have been launched by the state of Uttar Pradesh for citizens’ benefit. The state has seen many benefits from the schemes, and is now developing. A scheme that the state has launched for citizens is Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana This program is designed to benefit farmers. Other schemes that the state has launched to benefit farmers include Kisan Sammani Yojana and Kisan Fasal Birma Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
The state has launched many schemes to help farmers improve their economic situation. You can read this article to learn more about eligibility and how you can apply for the scheme. The Uttar Pradesh cabinet approved the Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yajana scheme.
The state government is responsible for Rs. 50 lakhs if a farmer dies while working in agriculture. 5. lakhs. A farmer who is disabled more than 60% will receive Rs. 2. Lakhs This scheme benefits farmers who are the sole income earners in their households. The family’s sole earning member dies, and the bearer suffers financially.
UP CM Krishak Durghatna Yojana Form
Key features of the scheme – Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yajana is to benefit farmers. The compensation for farmers who are killed in the field will be Rs. 5,00,000. For farmers with disabilities, the compensation amount will increase. Farmers aged 18 to 70 years old will be eligible for the scheme.
Farmers and their families are the beneficiaries of this scheme. This scheme provides assistance and financial support for the families of deceased farmers. It is administered by the Uttar Pradesh government.
मुख्यमंत्री कृषक दुर्घटना योजना फॉर्म 2021
The scheme has many benefits
Major beneficiaries are farmers. The scheme provides financial assistance to farmers in the case of death.
- You can apply for the scheme if you are a farmer’s daughter, son, wife, or father.
- As compensation for the farmer’s family, five lakh rupees (five lakh) will be paid.
- Farmers in the Disability Category will receive different amounts of compensation.
- Family members of deceased farmers will receive Rs. 5. lakhs, and Rs. 2. Lakhs to farmers in the ability category.
- It will be accessible starting September 14, 2019
|Yojana||Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Yojana|
|Below||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Register online||UP Krishak Durghatna Yojana Form pdf|
|Claim||UP Krishak Durghatna Yojana Claim Form 2021|
|Categories||Farmer Insurance scheme|
UP Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Form in Hindi
Criteria for eligibility
Below are the eligibility requirements as laid out by the guidelines for the scheme.
- A Utar Pradesh resident should apply for the scheme.
- A recognized bank account is required for applicants to this scheme. The Aadhar Card should also be linked to that account.
- To ensure that the farm owner is compensated for his death, a person should from the beneficiary’s family be the successor.
- A farmer must not have his own farm to be eligible for this scheme. The farmer should also work on his land.
- Age should not exceed 18-70 years.
उत्तर प्रदेश किसान कल्याण योजना 2021
The scheme covers accidents
As many accidents are included in this scheme as you can.
- As many accidents are included as possible in this scheme, they include the following:
- Lighting, flooding, fire, and electric current.
- Snakebite, bite, attack on animal, and animal
- Intention in murder, terrorist attack. Robbery.
- Dodging in water, rivers, lakes, ponds, and wells
- Train, road, or air travel accidents
- Thunderstorms and trees falling, bursts, or houses falling
- Incidents caused by lightning, fire or flood
- Do not fall into the sewer tube
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana beneficiary
The scheme will cover the following beneficiaries –
- Farmer, accpount holder
- The farmer cultivates on someone else’s land.
- Sharecroppers who work in someone else’s field.
- A farmer is a father, mother and husband.
How do I register for the program?
A farmer or his family must complete an application addressed to the district collector in order for them to be eligible for the scheme. The farmer must complete the application. It will include all details about the accident or incident that led to the farmer’s death. You must submit this application to the Tehsil within the deadline specified by the scheme guidelines. Attach all required documents, including the death or disability certificate for the farmer.
Once all these documents and application forms are verified by the concerned authority, the assistance amount will be transferred to the bank accounts of the deceased beneficiary’s family. The accident, as well as other factors will affect the amount.
If the farmer is killed or has a physical disability, all forms and documents must be sent to the Tehsil Office in a maximum of 45 days. The application will be rejected if it is not submitted within 75 days.
Below are the documents that will be required to complete the scheme.
- Documents supporting the permanent residence of the beneficiary or farmer, such as a residential certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Other bank details and passbooks
- Ration card for the applicant.
- Land papers, if applicable, of the applicant
- The applicant’s age certificate
- Certificate of income for the applicant.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Yojana Amount Status
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan yojana assistance
- Financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiary if both of his legs are severed.
- If the farmer is injured on one or both of his hands, 100% will provide financial aid.
- If the farmer is blind, has one eye or has lost an arm, 50% of financial aid will be given.
- In the event of an accident that results in farmer death, we will provide 100% financial aid.
- Permanent disabilities greater than 50%, but not less than 50%, will receive 50% financial aid.
A 25% financial aid will compensate permanent disability greater than 25%, but not less than 50%.