Madhya Pradesh’s government has created a wonderful and thoughtful program called MP Mukhyamantri Terth Darshan Yojana. The scheme allows citizens over the age 60 to travel free of charge to the pilgrimage locations. For people over 60, all pilgrimage sites in the country are free. The following is a list of the available pilgrimage sites. Tirth Darshan schemeThere are also many other facilities, such as food and water, that can be accessed by the citizens.
MP Mmukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojna 2121-22
In this article, you will find all information about the application process for the scheme, pilgrimage sites and eligibility. For more details about the scheme, including its implementation, please read this article until the last. More about the scheme – For those over 60, all pilgrimage sites in the country are free.
Individuals over the age 60 who have at least 60% disability may also be able to bring a companion. For those who travel together, one assistant is available to assist them. Madhya Pradesh Department of Religious Trust and Endowments, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation implement the scheme. This scheme covers many pilgrimage locations.
MP Teerth Yatra Darshan Yojana Registration 2021
People over the age 60 can travel for no cost to different pilgrimage locations under the scheme. Under the scheme, there will be many amenities. This scheme allows people to travel together. You can download the application form for the scheme from MP Mukhyamantri Terth Darshan Yojana’s official website.
Features of the scheme – Madhya Pradesh Government launched MP Mukhyamantri Terth Darshan Yojana. Madhya Pradesh residents are beneficiaries. Its primary purpose is to offer free pilgrimage tours for people over 60.
MP Teerth Darshan Scheme Form 2021
- In 2012, the scheme began.
- The scheme is open to citizens over 60 who wish to apply and receive the benefits.
- The scheme permits applicants to visit any of the available pilgrimage sites in the country.
- The pilgrimage site travel will provide various amenities such as food, water and drinks.
- The scheme provides that applicants with more than 60% disabilities will receive an assistant/helper.
- This scheme is being implemented by the Government of Madhya Pradesh and Religious Trust and Endowment Department, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
- Before traveling to any pilgrimage site, applicants should review the rules.
|Schema||CM Teerth Darshan Yojana MP|
|Unter||Madhya Pradesh State Government|
|Formula||Online Application for MP Teerth Darshan scheme|
|Get in touch||Online Application for MP Tirthdarshan Yojana|
|Age limit||60 years and above|
मुख्यमंत्री तीर्थ दर्शन योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
The scheme offers many facilities
Some of the Madhya Pradesh government facilities under MP Mukhyamantri Terth Darshan Yojana have been reduced.
- Special trains for travel
- All food and drinks will be covered
- The accommodation will be furnished
- Assistant, guide and other services
- You can travel by train or bus.
Important Information about the Scheme
- Application forms for the Scheme must be filled in Hindi by the applicant.
- The applicant must upload one passport-size colour photograph when filling out the application form.
- In case of urgent need, the applicant must provide a mobile number and information about their residence.
- It is forbidden to carry valuable jewelry, inflammable substances or drugs during the travel.
- They should always follow the instructions of the liaison officer to ensure their safety.
- Candidates should be respectful of their state and behave appropriately during the journey. Any applicant who displays a ridiculous behavior will be disqualified.
- Applicants need to have identity cards, such as Aadhar cards (or PAN) cards.
MP CM Teerth Darshan Scheme Online Apply
Benefits of the MP Mukhyamantri Terth Darshan Yojana
Pilgrimage locations under MP Mukhyamantri Tierth Darshan Yojana
1 Appendix A
- Shri Kedarnath
- Jagannath Puri
- Sri Dwarkapuri
- Vaishno Devi
- Ajmer Sharif
- Kashi (Varanasi)
- sammed peak
- Velakani Church
- Kamakhya Devi
- Girnar ji
- Patna Sahib
- Pilgrimage sites of Madhya Pradesh – Ujjain, Meher, Shri Ramraja Temple Orchha, Chitrakoot, Omkareshwar, Maheshwar and Mudwara.
2 Appendix B
- Rameshwaram – Madurai
- Tirupati – Sri Kalahasti
- Dwarka – Somnath
- Puri – Gangasagar
- Haridwar – Rishikesh
- Amritsar – Vaishnodevi
- Kashi – Gaya
Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Terth Darshan eligibility
It has established guidelines that will guide passengers and assistive personnel in determining eligibility.
Criteria for eligibility of passengers
- This scheme requires that the passenger be a resident permanent of Madhya Pradesh.
- Maximum age for a passenger is 60.
- The scheme is open to female passengers over the age of 58.
- The scheme is open to applicants who want to travel together.
- There should be no more than 25 people in a group.
- Both husbands and wives can travel to the Holy Land under the scheme. Both spouses are eligible even if one of them has not applied for the scheme. They must both travel together.
- The guide is open to anyone who has more that 60% of disability.
Guidelines for applying to assistant
- Scheme applicants can only apply if they have more disability than 60% or are more 65 years old than the person applying.
- For groups of five to six people, one assistant can be eligible.
Important documents within the scheme
Some important documents the applicant should have had to submit for the scheme are listed below
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of residence
- Aadhar card
- Coloured passport size photograph
- Date of birth or age certificate
- Certificate of income
Online registration for Teerth Darshan Yajana MP
How do I apply?
Follow these simple steps to apply for MP Mukhyamantri Tierth Darshan Yajana.
- Visit the MP Mukhyamantri Terth Darshan Yojana’s official site to apply.
- Click on the Application Form Download option from the homepage.
- The application form is available for pilgrimage travel.
- Fill out the form.
All documents should be attached to the application and submitted to the Tehsil office.