You can check the Krsnaa IPO Status, GMP Today Share Price and Allotment Date here. You can find Krsnaa IPO Premium Status and Gray Market Preference here. Krsnaa Diagnostics has finalized the basis of its allotment as of Wednesday August 11. Between August 4th and 6, the company sold its IPO at Rs 1,213 crore. Investors will flood to the Internet to see the results. Krisnna IPO Allotment StatusIt is. We have discussed two methods to verify it in this article.
Krsnaa IPO Allotment Status
At the end of the subscription period, Krsnaa Diagnostics’ initial public offering had been subscribed about 64.40 times. At the top end of the price range, bids were accepted for Rs 43.693 crore.
Grey market stock has a premium value. A premium of Rs 350-360 is being demanded for the company’s shares, meaning that investors could make about 38 percent on the listing.
What is the Krsnaa IPO Allotment Day?
Most likely, allotments will be made on August 11, 2020. Shareholders who participated in the public sale should be aware of the date. They can then check the status of their shares and see if the bid was successful. Once Krisnaa Diagnostics has announced the allocation of shares, the bidders will have the ability to view the status.
How can I verify Krsnaa IPO Allotment Status
Two official methods to verify the status of the share allocation for investors who bid online on Krsnaa diagnostics’ IPO are available.
- To check your status, you can directly access the BSE website.
- You can also visit the website directly of this registrar.
Others Active IPOs
Krsnna IPO Allotment Status on BSE Website
The investors are required to visit the Official BSE link to check the status of Krsnaa Diagnostics’ IPO allotment online ie. bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Go to the official BSE website. (given above)
- In the appropriate space for Issues, type ‘Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO’.
- Type the number for your application.
- Please provide the information about your PAN.
- Find the solution to the captcha
- Click on the Submit button.
Now you can see the status of your IPO Allotment.
Check Krsnna IPO Allotment Status on KFintech
In order to check the status of their applications online, bidders can also log on through KFintech’s website. Sometimes, however, your website may not appear as fast as it used to due to an unexpected spike in traffic. If there is any difficulty, the investors will be able to log back in within a few seconds.
Take these steps:
- Click the KFintech link to log in.
- Both links can be clicked.
- Select the Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO name field.
- Choose the application type.
- Enter the number for the IPO request.
- Find the solution to the captcha
- Click on ‘Submit’.
You can now see the status for the IPO allotment.
Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO GMP – Grey Market Price
Krsnaa Diagnostics’ shares can be purchased on the greymarket at a premium 425 Rs. The issue price for the public offering is 933 Rs-954 Rs. This means that the grey market expects a premium gain in IPO shares of this company of between 44 and 45 percent.
The grey market could also be as low at 1379 rupees per equity share after the Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO GMP is 425 R.
Learn More about Krsnaa Diagnostics
Krishna Diagnostics is one of India’s leading providers of differentiated diagnostics. Its advanced technology allows for the provision of diagnostic services to Indian public and private hospitals. Since its inception, more than 2.3 million patients have been served by the technology.
India has many integrated diagnostic centres, mainly located in rural areas and smaller towns. In June 2021 it operated 1823 diagnostic centers. It has 13 offices in India, and provides radiology and pathology services.
The company, which is the market leader in diagnostic PPP segments, is principally focused on public-private partnership. The company’s PPP agreements with the public health agency show that it has already established 1,797 diagnostic centers. The company has 26 private diagnostic centers, which have facilitated a greater collaboration between them and other companies.
Company’s Financial Profile
Krsnaa Diagnostics has the highest growth rate of any Indian diagnostic chain, with its revenues and operating profits before depreciation, as well profit after tax.
The company’s revenues and adjusted EBITDA have both increased steadily over the past years. During FY19-FY21, the company’s net revenue increased by 37.65 percent.
The past three fiscal years have seen no bad or write-offs. The cash flow from operating activities is positive for quite some time.
The company reported a net profit of Rs.184.93 crore for FY21, as opposed to an estimated deficit of about Rs.111.95 crore for FY20.
The Company’s Strengths
- The company provides unique services and scale to diagnostics.
- Krsnaa is synonymous with reliable healthcare at an affordable price.
- Integrated infrastructure across India, with a large footprint.
- The company has diversified its income sources by operating in pathology and radiology.
- Can monetize both government and private health care expenses.
- Flexible, scalable, and economically-sound business models.
- Financial performance that is consistent.
- Operational leverage helps companies keep their costs down.
- Supported by competent managers and promotors, strong employees base.
Krsnaa Diagnostics’ initial public offering will be listed by both NSE/BSE. In August 2021, Krsnaa Diagnostics shares are scheduled to list and the company’s initial public offering will make its debut.