A new scheme, the Jagananna Thodu Scheme, has been launched by Andhra Pradesh’s state government to help street vendors. This article provides all details about eligibility, procedure, documentation, benefits and other features. This scheme is very beneficial for street vendors.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021
Continue reading the article to learn more about the application process and the details of the scheme. More about the scheme – Andhra Pradesh’s best scheme is Jagananna Thodu SchemeThis is a. The scheme will be of benefit to many street vendors throughout the state. Jagan Mohan, the Chief Minister in State was responsible for launching this scheme.
This scheme will see the state providing financial aid to street sellers in the form Rs. 10,000 COVID-19 has caused street vendors to suffer a lot. Business in the region is not good. The scheme will lift the vendor’s business and provide a better future.
YSR Thodu Scheme Application Form 2021
Vendors will receive financial aid in the form of a loan. This is to ensure that vendors have a comfortable life. This scheme will be carried out by the concerned Andhra Pradesh government officials. This scheme was inaugurated on 25ThNov 2020: Provide interest-free loans for street vendors. This scheme has a budget of 1000 crores and will credit the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
On 25th November 2020, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Rao Reddy launched Jagananna Thodu scheme. Street vendors are the beneficiaries of Jagananna Thodu Scheme. This scheme provides a Rs.10,000 loan to street vendors in the state.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme Online Apply
- Working capital loans of Rs. A working capital loan of Rs. 10,000 can help vendors improve their standard of living and allow them to lead better lives.
- Through direct bank transfer, the loan amount will be credit to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- This portal was created by the state government. Beneficiaries of the scheme will receive QR code ID cards that will allow the authorities concerned to track the progress.
- SERP, MEPMA and other monitoring agencies will oversee the operation of this scheme.
- According to a survey, around nine lakh’ beneficiaries have been identified under the scheme.
- The second phase saw more than 300 crores of dollars being released.
- In phase 1, approximately 5100 crores of dollars were made available.
|Schema||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Below||State Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Initiated by||Hon’ble CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji|
|Registration||Jagananna Thodu Online Registration 2021|
|Official portal||Official portal|
|Status||YSR Thodu Scheme Application Status|
Jagananna Thodu Online Registration
Phase 2 of the scheme
Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched Jagananna Thodu Scheme for street sellers. The scheme provides Rs.10,000 in interest-free loans for street vendors.
This is the most recent update
In accordance with the most recent update to the Jagananna Thodu Scheme scheme, ID cards will be provided by the state government to beneficiaries. The scheme’s beneficiaries will be eligible for an Rs.10,000 interest-free loan. This scheme’s latest update was released in 2020. Benefits of this scheme are not required to pay any interest. An identity card will be issued to beneficiaries and linked to beneficiaries’ bank accounts. Monitoring will be done on the beneficiary’s activities. People applied for this scheme by around 20 lakh people in 2020.
The scheme’s objective
Its main purpose is to give financial aid to street vendors. Street vendors (Protection and regulation street vending) are eligible to be beneficiaries. Many street vendors have been affected by Covid-19 and are now able to recoup their income through the loan.
Vendors may also benefit from the interest-free loan in order to grow their business.
Jagananna Rs. 10000 Loan Scheme
Criteria for eligibility
Below are the eligibility criteria, as determined by the relevant authorities.
- This scheme benefits vegetables, fruits, snacks, coffee, tea, pakoras and bread.
- Cobblers, barbershops, pan shops and laundry service sellers may also be eligible for the scheme, as they are included in the vendor category.
- Minimum age for applicants should not be less than 18 years.
- Rural areas vendors should earn Rs. Rs. In urban areas, 12000
- You can also apply if you are a seller or a distributor of products.
- You can also apply if you sell groceries by bike or footpath and have carts in the streets.
- The applicant must be an Andhra Pradesh resident permanent to apply for this scheme.
- Eligible for this scheme are those selling goods on footpaths and bicycles.
- The scheme is also open to those who sell tiffin containers at roadside and/or products in baskets.
The scheme requires documents
The documents required to implement the scheme are listed below.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Bank account and passbook
- Residence proof
- Certificate of income
Jagananna Thodu Status Check online
How do I apply for Jagananna Tsodu Scheme?
The application process for Jagananna Thodu is simple. Fill out the application by following the below steps.
- Visit the official site of the scheme, at the portal.
- On the home page, click on the link “Apply for loan”.
- The redirection to the new page will take you there. Enter your mobile number. OTP will be sent directly to your mobile phone number.
- Enter the OTP and it will be verified, then select “Vendor categories”.
- Complete the application form. Upload all required documents. Once you are done, click “Submit” to save your application.
Selection process for the Jagananna Thodu Scheme
The application form will be filled out and the files uploaded. After submitting the form and documents, authorities will review them and then approve them. A merit list will then be created and the beneficiary sum will be credited into the beneficiaries’ accounts.