Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme 2021 Vahan Akasmat Sahay Yojana application form Rs 50000 claim form, registration process. Gujarat Vahan Akasmat YojanaEach year, thousands die in car accidents. Accidents involving cars are a common cause of death in cities. Different government departments are working together to decrease fatalities. While strict traffic laws have been enforced in most cities to decrease vehicle speeds, there are still many fatal accidents in this city.
Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme 2021
Nitin Patel (Deputy Chief Minister, State of Gujarat), says that Gujarat has an average of 29309 accidents per year, which kills more than six thousand people. Everyone’s life is important. Many people don’t even reach hospitals in case of an accident due to their fear of higher hospital charges.
All this being said, Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation scheme 2021 has been launched by the Government of Gujarat. The scheme is designed to help victims of road accidents save their lives. The state will reimburse the hospital Rs. For forty-eight hours, the victim’s treatment at the hospital will cost the state 50,000.
Gujarat Vahan Akasmat Sahay Yojana 2021
Both government and private hospitals can use the scheme. Gujarat’s state government took a significant step to ensure the safety and security of its citizens. In this fiscal year, the government of Gujarat has launched many generous schemes. For the betterment of the entire community, schemes have been created.
The best part about this scheme is that according to Government Resolution issued by the state’s Health and Family Welfare Department on May 17th, people who do not belong to Gujarat will also be treated under this scheme if they met with an accident in the state.
Gujarat Askasmat Sahay Yojana Apply 2021
This scheme was created to assist people in fatal state accidents. Patients will benefit greatly from this monetary assistance, as they don’t have to pay anything for the first forty-eight hour.
This scheme will ensure that victims at the accident site are treated promptly and save lives.
Some features of the scheme
- Every road accident victim will be paid Rs. The state will pay Rs. 50,000 for expenses related to medical treatment within 48 hours of the accident.
- After receipt of all documents and bills, the state will reimburse the hospital.
- These treatments can be done without charge: dressings of wounds, Xray, blood transfusion, ICU treatment and ICU treatment.
- The scheme reimburses both the hospitals for Rs.50,000 if the hospital takes patients from one hospital to the other.
- This scheme aims to improve and speed up treatment for victims of road accidents and save lives.
- This scheme can also be called Vahan Akasmat Shay Yojana.
- This scheme is designed to offer better, quicker and more immediate medical care to victims of road accidents.
- This program allows road accident victims to receive free admissions at any local healthcare facility.
- Ambulance operators are directed to transfer the patient to the nearest hospital.
- All hospitals will receive guidelines on the new system and all health care centres will be encouraged to collaborate.
- The government will reimburse the amount that private hospitals can charge patients for their first 48 hours. Private hospitals are not allowed to charge more than Rs.50,000
Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Claim Form 2021
This scheme provides coverage for treatment
According to the state government, the following treatments will be covered by this program. They are:
- Dressing for injury
- Fracture stabilization
- Trauma treatment
- Operation to treat a head injury
- Intimate treatment unit (ICU)
- Injuries to the abdomen
- Gum injuries
The Gujarat Vahan Akasmat Sahay Scheme does not cover the cost of patient care.
- This scheme allows the patient to go to any one of these health facilities: private hospitals, public hospitals, districts hospitals, hospitals, medical college hospital, or any other healthcare center that is recognized.
- No amount can be charged to accident victims. Patients cannot be charged by hospitals for treatment within the first 48 hours.
- A private hospital can submit medical bills to the Chief Medical Officer of the district.
- Private hospitals will have the right to Rs.50,000
Gujarat Accident Compensation scheme Benefits
The Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme 2021 has many benefits. Here are some of these benefits:
- It is available to all permanent residents in Gujarat and any person who has suffered an injury while living there.
- It will cover the cost of the initial 48 hours following an accident.
- To get reimbursement, the bill must be submitted by the healthcare centre where the patient was admitted.
- Gujarat will treat all patients, no matter their income. It is an advantage for people without cash.
- The scheme is beneficial to many who do not have the means to pay for monetary aid.
- State government’s goal is to offer better services for residents.
- The scheme will change how road accident victims are perceived. Usually, people don’t go to good hospitals as they believe it is very expensive and settle for hospitals with bad treatment. The scheme changes this mindset and allows people to choose between general hospitals or private hospitals in order to receive better care.
Gujarat Vehicle Accident Compensation scheme
Patients are required to first pay for treatment when they arrive at a hospital. In some instances, patients cannot afford costly treatment so the patient does not receive the best treatment. This is ethically wrong. This scheme was deemed essential by the state government, who saw the changes in the market. The fear that financial assistance might be denied will disappear with this program. The scheme requires private hospitals to send the bill to the appropriate official. Hospitals will not be held responsible for any bill settlements after 48 hours. Many road accident victims will benefit from this initiative of the Gujarat Government.
Gujarat government’s decision is a positive one. However, the portal where you can apply has yet to be released. Just announced, the scheme is now live and registration forms are expected to be available soon. For more information about the scheme, visit the portal of the Gujarat state government.