PM FME Scheme Portal to Register at pmfme.mofpi.gov.in Apply online for Formalisation Of Micro Food Enterprises Form. The Ministry of Food Processing Industries has launched the Prime Minister Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises Scheme Portal. This portal was also launched last year. Because PMFME Scheme portalThe public has benefitted from the degrading of micro-food processing companies. The industry is also provided with technical, financial, and business support.
Portal for PM FME Scheme
PM FME Scheme Portal is also called a Centrally Sponsered Scheme. Even though it was designed for unorganized areas in India, the scheme has proven to be effective. The scheme cost close to 10,000 crores. The central government in India spent 60% on the scheme, while the state government spent 40%. Therefore, expenditures have been divided at 40 to 60 between the central government and the state.
The Central government also has worked in all states on Atma Nirbhar Bharata Abhiyaan, and Vocal for Local Abhiyan. This scheme also provides more benefits for the beneficiaries. The portal also includes a component for capacity building. This portal also contains useful information for competitive exams.
PMFME Scheme Application Online
Every year, different competitive exams are held in our country. Many aspirants are trying to make it big in the competitive exams. This is why we’ve shared the entire information on PM FME Scheme Portal with our readers. You can also find details on the objectives and eligibility of the portal. Then, you will be able to follow the steps required to become a member.
The portal created an organization for unorganized microfood businesses. Nearly two thousand microfood processing companies will also be eligible for government benefits. There are approximately 25 lakh unorganized units for food processing in India.
Register for PM FME Scheme 2021
This portal now aims to help the following:
- Micro Food Entrepreneurs
- Groups of Self Help (SHGs),
- FPOs are Farmer Producer Organizations.
- MSMEs (micro, small and medium enterprises)
This means that there are 74% jobs in food processing, with a total of 25Lakhs of unorganized units. Additionally, 66% units are also located in rural areas.
Principal Objectives of PM FME Program :
- It improves the financial access of microfood processing units.
- It strengthens the support system in this field.
- The most important aspect of the book is its focus on women entrepreneurs.
- The book also highlights the most aspirational parts of our country.
- The third benefit is that it generates more revenue for those companies who are part of the scheme.
- It also focuses on minor forest products for tribal districts in various states.
- Fourth, it improves the food’s safety and quality.
- A transition from unorganized to formal sectors has also occurred.
|Name of the scheme||PM FME Scheme 2020|
|Launched By||Ministry of Food Processing Industries|
|FME in full||Microfood Enterprises Formalization|
|Worked under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefits||Provide a structured framework|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
PM FME Program in Hindi
In accordance with the One District One Products approach, Prime Minister FME Scheme 2020 has created traditional industrial centers for specific products. The scheme draws its inspiration from the UP ODOP campaign that was used in 75 districts to promote specialized products.
The unorganized sector of food processing poses challenges
- The first is a lack of training
- Access to the latest technology is not only limited, but also difficult.
- In the end, branding and marketing skills are lacking.
- Very important is difficulty accessing institutional credit.
- A dearth of knowledge regarding quality control.
- Entrepreneurs are now lacking basic awareness.
For interested applicants, the department has provided the Formalization of Micro Food Enterprises form. Eligibility under the PM FME Scheme is required before you can apply online. You can’t apply if you don’t meet the eligibility requirements of this scheme.
Online Application for PM FME Scheme
PM FME Eligibility Criteria –
- This scheme was initially for all Indians.
- It then supports each micro-unit.
- For technology advancement, it is necessary to have on-site assistance and training.
- A credit-linked subsidy must be obtained by the micro-industry of 35% towards the costs of eligible projects.
- Beneficiaries’ contributions are also included, as minimum 10%. The balance of the loan is then taken into account.
- It also supports FPOs, SHGs, as well as other cooperatives.
- This program provides capital-first credit-linked subsidies.
- Additionally, applicants must have the ability to provide handholding and skill training.
- For working with capital or small tools, there is an additional amount of seed capital that can be provided under the SHG.
- The agreement grants backward and forward links as well packaging, branding and marketing to appliers.
However, the duration of the project’s execution has been determined to be five years. It will run from 2020-21 until 2024-25. This is the reason that nearly two thousand micro-enterprises were able to receive credit-linked subsidy assistance. The Official portal must be registered before the applicant can apply.
Register for the PM FME Scheme
- First, all applicants must visit the official website of PM Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises Scheme Portal.
- You will then see the official homepage by clicking the given link.
- Afterwards, go to the main menu.
- Go to Login and then choose the Option Given. There is a dropdown menu that offers two options. Second is Applicant Login. Next is MIS Login.
- Then, select the Applicant Login option (PMFME).
- On the right, you will see a sign-up option.
- You can click on it.
- Next, enter the required details such as details about applicant. Also, you have to choose the type of beneficiaries you are as an individual or its group’s application.
- Finally, click the Register button at the end.
- You have now registered to the Portal. Register on the Portal and then apply to the program in which interest you.
Contact Customer Care: 0130-2281089 or 08168001500, available from 9 AM until 7 PM
Email ID : [email protected]
Contact the following number if there are any problems with this portal. You can also send an email to the email address above.