Hello friends! Here are the details to your eGrantz Scholarship 2021. e- grantz portalThis initiative was initiated by the Department of Backward Community Development of the State Government of Kerala. This is because they are trying to increase education through scholarships that can be used by students from low-income families. They also find it difficult to obtain a high quality education.
e grantz Scholarship 2021
The government also provides scholarships to these bright children. So, with the help of scholarship programs, student’s energy level towards their studies has boost and also they can use this amount for their further education. The government launched this portal to promote education among students from the backward class.
The Department of Backward Community Development has however taken responsibility for the e-grantz portal. The program has been monitored by the state government from time to another. Some Keralans still lack the drive to lead independent lives. These families also need education. To ensure that their children are successful in all aspects of life. It is important to raise the education standard in the most backward areas.
E Grantz Scholarship Amount 2021-22
We are going to provide you with all of the information regarding the e grantz Scholarship 2020. Many students will have to wait to be eligible for the program. To allow them to use it for future studies. In today’s economic system, the government has to try to provide the same quality of education to every child living in our country or state.
If you also belong to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe and other backward categories. This scholarship program is offered by the state government. However, before you can apply for the scholarship, details must be provided about eligibility and any other information that is necessary during registration.
e Grantz Scholarship Status Track online
There are many benefits to scholarship
- SC/ST communities
- As a monthly stipend, the department also gave them a lumpsum grant as part of its scholarship program.
- Students studying at 12th grade from colleges or institutes located more than 8 km from their home are also eligible for a travel allowance. The department also provides a travel allowance.
- Travel allowance under this project is 630 rupees per month.
- For students enrolled in graduation or other programs, the monthly travel allowance will be 750 rupees.
- A rent allowance is available for students who study under degrees or post-graduate courses. The rent allowance can be as high as 1500 rupees per month.
- Students from Other Backward Classes:
- In this case, students receive 160 rupees per month as travel allowance.
- Students enrolled in diploma programs or polytechnics have also been entitled to an allowance of 100 rs per month and 150 rs respectively.
- Student who has completed Post Graduation or other professional/technical courses are eligible for a 200-Rs travel allowance
- For hostel students, the rent allowance is 250 rupees per month.
|Name of Scholarship Program||e grantz Scholarship 2021|
|Lanced by||The Department of Backward Community Development|
|Worked under||Kerala State Government|
|Name changed||e-grantz 3.0|
|Its main benefits||In order to provide scholarships for improving education levels|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Categories|
|Modalities for Application Registration||Online|
|The main objective||To raise the educational level among different student groups.|
Kerala e Grantz Scholarship Last Date 2021
On e grantz online portal, it’s not one scholarship scheme. There are many programs that offer scholarships to help backward-class children. It also allows them to get a good education as other state children. It has helped to register around 3 lakh students on the portal. They can then join elite educational institutions for their education and professional development.
Register for eGrantz by submitting the following criteria:
- Students should first be enrolled in post-10th grade education in order to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must then be a Kerala resident permanently.
- This program does not have a income cap for students from SC or ST groups.
- OBC students should have a family income of at least 1 Lakh rupees per year.
- The applicants should be a Scheduled Caste or Schedule Tribe member and other backward communities in Kerala.
e Grantz Scholarship Online Apply
This e Grantz Scholarship 2021 is not a one-off program. It’s a long-term benefit given to those students who are eligible according to the criteria mentioned by the concerned department. The portal is updated from time to time by the departments involved in its development. So now it can be also known as e – grantz 3.0.
Registering for an e-grantz account requires a document.
- Aadhar Card
- Card PAN
- Bank Passbook details
- Income proof for an annual period
- Caste Certificate
- Education certificate
- Proof of permanent residence
- Id of a college or institute
e Grantz Scholarship Eligibility 2020
Register for the e-grantz portal
- The first step is to visit the Official Site of eGrantz Portal
- You will then be able to see the homepage.
- Continue scrolling down the portal. You will also see four other options.
- Only one time registration
- Student Login is the second.
- Third, track application
- Fourthly, Official Login
- Then, you will need to select the One Time Registration option.
- After that, confirm your Aadhar Number by entering the right details.
- Once you have completed that step, please enter the remaining information.
- Last, you can click on Register at the end.
- Once you have done that, you will be able to see the credentials displayed on your computer.
- These details will allow you to log in.
- Then, enter the information requested.
- You will now need to upload any documents required for the registration.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete your submission.
You will soon need to determine your application status. You can find the e-grantz application status process below.
- First, visit the Official Portal once again.
- You will then need to choose the Track Application option from among the options.
- In the box that appears on the next page, enter your Aadhar Number and Date of Birth.
- Next, click the Track Application button.
- Once the status of your application is displayed on your screen, you can click “View Details”.
You can reach the number below if you have questions regarding this portal.