For aspirants, the Scheme Choker Alo Yojana2021 has been initiated by West Bengal Government. The scheme went into effect on the 5th of January 2021 by the West Bengal Government. In West Bengal there is another campaign that includes Duare Duare Pasch Banga Sarkaar, Paray Paray Samadhan Yajana. This is the In Chokher Alo YojanaSenior citizens in West Bengal have been offered free eye care.
Chokher Alo Scheme registration 2021
Nearly 10 Lakh West Bengali student have had their eyes tested by the State Government. Nearly 4 Lakh students will receive Spectacles. This scheme also includes Anganwadi Staff to treat eyes, and they are free. Also, the eyes are an essential part of the human body. It is difficult for a person to live without eyes.
WB Chokheralo Yojana 2121 has been a great help to students as well as the elderly citizens of West Bengal. The government of West Bengal has hired approximately 300 eye doctors to make the scheme easier. The Yojana will also provide services for 400 Optometry Technicians. For those who are interested, the WB Chokher Alo Scheme Registration 2021 was launched.
Chokher Alos Prakalpa Online Apply
This scheme was designed to help students and elderly citizens in two different phases. The first phase has been in place since 5 Jan 2021. It has covered approximately 1200 Gram Panchayats, and 120 Primary Healthcare Centers in different districts across WB. A second phase is also planned for improvements in Gram Panchayats and Primary Health Centers (PHC).
However, there are various programs offered by the federal government as well as the states to provide health benefits for citizens. This yojana was especially beneficial for patients in the old age group and students from West Bengal’s government schools. This scheme has also allowed the government to provide door-to-door assistance for the poor and the needy.
WB Free Eye Care Scheme registration 2021
Also, we share information about WB Chokher Alo Yojana registration 2021 as well as its key details. Our readers can apply for this program and receive the benefits of the WB government. The treatment of the eyes is free. This yojana allows eligible applicants to access these services. We know for now that the scheme’s main focus is on old and children.
|Name of the scheme||Chokher Alo Scheme 2021|
|Started by||Shree Mamta Benderjee, the Chief Minister of WB|
|Do Not Work Below||West Bengal’s State Government|
|These are its benefits||This is how elderly citizens are able to receive free eye care, including cataract surgery.|
|Numerous Benefeciaries||There are approximately 20 lakh beneficiaries|
|Participants in the scheme||Students and Old Citizens in West Bengal State.|
|Type||State Government Scheme|
|Application||Soon available online|
Online Application for WB Chokher Alo
Chokher Alo Yojana – Features WB 2021
- This scheme is designed to provide proper vision facilities for certain age groups.
- The eye treatment has now reached the WB public thanks to this program
- The operation will cover more than 8.25 Lakh persons. After treatment, patients will receive eye spectacles.
- But, for WB citizens, cataract surgery has been included in this government scheme.
- The scheme has been a success in West Bengal because 300 doctors and 400 optometry technicians have contributed to its success.
- This scheme is not just for seniors. Students also get training at no cost. Also, nearly 4 lakh students will receive spectacles.
- Aganwadi Workers can also receive treatment through WB Chokher Alo Scheme 2030
- The government now covers 120 Primary Health Centers. Under the scheme, 1200 Gram Panchayat also receives assistance.
- In addition, this program has seen the recruitment of additional Orthopedic Surgeons as well as Neurosurgeons to provide proper care for emergency patients.
The government of West Bengal, with WB Chokher Alo Yojana Register 2021 as its support, will also help over 20 million senior citizens. The scheme must provide cataract surgery for elderly people. This scheme was also initiated by the WB government. So, only citizens of WB are eligible for this Yojana.
WB Chokher Alo Scheme Application Status
The Chief Minister also initiated trauma care, with the most advanced equipment. There are also modern facilities and infrastructures available to the people of West Bengal, in different hospitals, and at North Bengal Medical College. There are also 10 million units, which include 20 beds and a 10-bed recovery area. Also, 2 operating theaters were provided.
West Bengal Chokher Alo scheme eligibility criteria :
- First, the applicant must be an adult citizen of West Bengal or a student.
- The second requirement is that the applicant be a permanent WB resident
- Anganwadi Workers can also be applied for by the applicant.
- It is only for Eye-related issues.
Chokher Alo Scheme 2021 Documents:
Register Online at WB Chokher
Chokher alo Yojana Registration 2021
We have provided a guideline for you to fill out the online application. The online application process has yet to begin. You can register quickly for your benefits. Because of this, online services are easier and more cost-effective for all. So everyone’s looking for it.
- The applicant must first visit the Official Website of WB Chokher Alo Scheme 20,21.
- A new page is displayed on your screen. This will take you to the home page of the official site.
- Click on this link to log in.
- Since you’re a new user. Click on the New Registration option.
- The application form will be displayed on a separate page.
- You will then need to complete the information asked.
- Attach all documents required to complete the registration. The mobile verification process is now underway. Applicants will need to perform OTP verification.
- To complete the registration, click the submit button.
WB Universal Eye Health Project –